Neck Pill

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T

Tldr: one of the most sexually dimorphic and attractive features in males determining short term success with females (sex)

tldr2: why you not training your neck incel :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 9670 and 19 others
Neck is more important from the back view than the front
very underrated

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Aero, Yerico7 and 3 others
Neck is more important from the back view than the front
very underrated
It legit halos you so much, can make a normie seem desirable and htn more chadly looking ig?

you’ve seen the morphs of Cahill and Meeks with thin necks, legit look htn

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, datboijj, MaxillaMaxing and 5 others
Tagging neckpill scholars @xefo @W0KESTMOTHF @RoundHouse @MakinItHappenReturn

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse

Tldr: one of the most sexually dimorphic and attractive features in males determining short term success with females (sex)

Neckpill is actually gigalifefuel for a lot of people

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 16220 and Lev Peshkov
It legit halos you so much, can make a normie seem desirable and htn more chadly looking ig?

you’ve seen the morphs of Cahill and Meeks with thin necks, legit look htn
Idk but it for sure makes you look masculine and for some reason makes skull from the back view look more developed

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Lev Peshkov
Nano machines son

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

Agreed, 17" + or death on neck, will take up to 3-4 months to see good results though if natty that is.​

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Lev Peshkov
Neckpill is actually gigalifefuel for a lot of people
It’s one of the biggest looksmaxxes and easiest to do yet no one here is doing it. This along side gym, haircut, skincare and being lean. Legit went from subhuman barely human looking to chadlite with irl appeal of Chad (tall and muscular) in a year @RoundHouse and @xefo @Prettyboy @NonChadSlayer can all confirm

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, zeshama, Yerico7 and 8 others

Agreed, 17" + or death on neck, will take up to 3-4 months to see good results though if natty that is.​

How long for us roid gods brah. Already fairly 1:1 jaw neck ratio just need a bit more for peak masculinity

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, AscendingHero and RoundHouse
It’s one of the biggest looksmaxxes and easiest to do yet no one here is doing it. This along side gym, haircut, skincare and being lean. Legit went from subhuman barely human looking to chadlite with irl appeal of Chad (tall and muscular) in a year @RoundHouse and @xefo @Prettyboy @NonChadSlayer can all confirm
Yeah, my neck has so much due to training it, and it halos me to heaven.

Cant stand when doomercels claim that neck cant grow from training. They just say that only roids can grow your neck :pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Lev Peshkov
How long for us roid gods brah.

We get bigger necks even without training :feelskek::feelskek:, still if you train it you can prolly get up to 18" in 2-6 months max, careful with sleep apnea though​

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Yerico7, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
Yeah, my neck has so much due to training it, and it halos me to heaven.

Cant stand when doomercels claim that neck cant grow from training. They just say that only roids can grow your neck :pepefrown:
Lmao what can you expect from this low iq autistic forum tho tbf :lul:

We get bigger necks even without training :feelskek::feelskek:, still if you train it you can prolly get up to 18" in 2-6 months max, careful with sleep apnea though​

Fuark dude mog tier jfl wait for me to be masc mogging every nigga irl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RoundHouse
Training neck is one of the biggest memes. If you're a grown man you should already have a thick neck. Your neck doesn't change your face, height or frame.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, RoundHouse and AlexBrown84
Fuark dude mog tier jfl wait for me to be masc mogging every nigga irl
Imagine mate, 6'1 minimum, 23" bideltoid, deep voice, 5.5 + psl face with halos etc, true giga mogger

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Prettyboys_AboveAll, Yerico7 and 3 others
Training neck is one of the biggest memes. If you're a grown man you should already have a thick neck. Your neck doesn't change your face, height or frame.
Apart from the halo it gives and smv boost but keep coping with your eye surgery and obscure implants that will be sure to make u 0.3 points more attractive smv and still be virgin

real looksmaxxers like me do the things that benefit smv the most as @RoundHouse will confirm have gone from a 3.5/10-7.5/8/10 with all my looksmaxxes to become more smv attractive

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RoundHouse
Imagine mate, 6'1 minimum, 23" bideltoid, deep voice, 5.5 + psl face with halos etc, true giga mogger
Dude ur voice mogs so hard legit it’s unreal jfl

• JFL
Dude ur voice mogs so hard legit it’s unreal jfl

Nigga legit first day @ school every retarded cunt was talking about my fucking voice :feelskek::feelskek:, wouldnt have happened if subhuman in everything else though innit​

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13754 and Lev Peshkov
train your neck ASAP
these faggots look good with big neck

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, LooksJourney, datboijj and 5 others
Apart from the halo it gives and smv boost but keep coping with your eye surgery and obscure implants that will be sure to make u 0.3 points more attractive smv and still be virgin

real looksmaxxers like me do the things that benefit smv the most as @RoundHouse will confirm have gone from a 3.5/10-7.5/8/10 with all my looksmaxxes to become more smv attractive
Where did I say something about implants or eye surgery?
If @RoundHouse was 7.5/10 he wouldn't be posting here.

@RoundHouse thats because you’re already a Chad jfl wait till you start looksmaxxing legit the first terrachad I’m telling you jfl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and RoundHouse
If @RoundHouse was 7.5/10 he wouldn't be posting here.
No I am I have ascended dude, and I post here for looksmaxxing advice and to help my bros. I have confirmed lays to all of my bros and have several foids (staceylite - Stacey) asking for ltr

why do I post here you may ask? Because dude once an aspie always an aspie :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy and Deleted member 15305
I think you’re lying and trying to keep me on the plantation from fixing my acne, growing out hair, and ascending
Holy shit youre autistic :feelskek::feelskek:
If @ /data/avatars/s/8/8490.jpg?1639767182 @RoundHouse was 7.5/10 he wouldn't be posting here.

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy
I think you’re lying and trying to keep me on the plantation from fixing my acne, growing out hair, and ascending
Let me give you solid advice

lean out, like 10-12% body fat

get better hair like a fade but longer on top to hide fodcel

fix your skin and tan a bit you got that mulatto pheno which is popular atm

green or blue contacts

hit gym

youre about a 5.5/10 currently with potential to 7/10

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Prettyboy, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
Let me give you solid advice

lean out, like 10-12% body fat

get better hair like a fade but longer on top to hide fodcel

fix your skin and tan a bit you got that mulatto pheno which is popular atm

green or blue contacts

hit gym

youre about a 5.5/10 currently with potential to 7/10
Add in 2-3 inch lifts and he's set :feelsokman:

train your neck ASAP
these faggots look good with big neck
View attachment 1456937View attachment 1456938

Because youre subhuman as shit, you need to max everything out asap boyo, including your pencil neck​

Over for your IQ. Only way to increase your neck thickness is by having a lot of androgen receptors (genetics). But if you had a lot of androgens, you already would have a thick neck. Either way, what matters is height, face and frame

And you’re trying to psyop me into not ascending. You do realize I can see that correct?

Are you fucking dumb you nigger? i just told you you needed to train your fucking neck and that youre currently subhuman

OMG THANK YOU!
Lol your welcome dude, but maybe you gotta be less autistic too. Don’t know if u act like this in real life but will definitely failo a lot. Lot of fags underestimate personailty and how you act irl for how you are perceived

Over for your IQ. Only way to increase your neck thickness is by having a lot of androgen receptors (genetics). But if you had a lot of androgens, you already would have a thick neck. Either way, what matters is height, face and frame
I grew my neck from 15" to 16.5" in only 3 months of training boyo, same shit happened with @forevergymcelling keep ldaring though boyo

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Yerico7, Deleted member 5180 and 4 others
I grew my neck from 15" to 16.5" in only 3 months of training boyo, same shit happened with @forevergymcelling keep ldaring though boyo
Jfl at niggas saying neck training is cope, I legit have seen myself go from skinny fat nerd pheno to mr fuck yo girl pheno with gym and roids jfl. And no it isn’t genetic, your neck is a muscle...

• +1
Good work bro, you increased your SMV by 0.10! :soy::soy::soy:

Going from 8/10 to 8.10/10 is good enough​

Apart from neck being thick is like 1 point for smv jfl nigga clearly didn’t watch the video

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, AscendingHero and RoundHouse

18" neck lol is this a joke

Nigga legit first day @ school every retarded cunt was talking about my fucking voice :feelskek::feelskek:, wouldnt have happened if subhuman in everything else though innit​

send vocaroo

• JFL
sounds like you're drunk lol
He has the voice of Zeus tho, imagine my nigga comes up behind a foid and tells her “bend tf over bitch :ogre:

instant pussy

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13754 and RoundHouse