Neck Pill

Good thread on an important topic

I still have a long way to go ahead of me but I have already made significant neck gains after I started to directly exercise it
0EF3D415 6F5B 4BB6 A0F3 ACD813629291

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Aero, datboijj and 7 others
Good thread on an important topic

I still have a long way to go ahead of me but I have already made significant neck gains after I started to directly exercise it
View attachment 1456971
Looking great broski, not even trying to make this an s tier thread must thought its an underrated looksmax tbhngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy and RoundHouse
It’s one of the biggest looksmaxxes and easiest to do yet no one here is doing it. This along side gym, haircut, skincare and being lean. Legit went from subhuman barely human looking to chadlite with irl appeal of Chad (tall and muscular) in a year @RoundHouse and @xefo @Prettyboy @NonChadSlayer can all confirm
Thank you brother, I am well aware of the neck pill. Train neck at least 2 times per week. It's a must for me.
IMG 20211224 181633
:feelsgood:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, MaxillaMaxing, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
I grew my neck from 15" to 16.5" in only 3 months of training boyo, same shit happened with @forevergymcelling keep ldaring though boyo
what was your training regiment fratello?

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
what was your training regiment fratello?
week one: NO WEIGHT, 3 sets of each, neck curls, sides, and neck extensions

day 1: 10 reps for each/set

day 2: 20

day 3: 40

day 4: 50

day 5: 60

day 6: 70

day 7: rest

week two: 5-10 LBS

week three: 10-15 LBS

week four: 15-20 LBS

week 5: 20 LBS

After that you can either keep increasing or maintain it by training it 2-3 times a fucking week, focus on slow reps and perfect form

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dachad, AscendingHero and Elvisandreaa
week one: NO WEIGHT, 3 sets of each, neck curls, sides, and neck extensions

week two: 5-10 LBS

week three: 10-15 LBS

week four: 15-20 LBS

week 5: 20 LBS

After that you can either keep increasing or maintain it by training it 2-3 times a fucking week, focus on slow reps and perfect form
Amazing, thank you. Can I do them during a bulk cycle, or should I wait for the cut after 1 month -- or it doesn't matter in the end?

• +1
Amazing, thank you. Can I do them during a bulk cycle, or should I wait for the cut after 1 month -- or it doesn't matter in the end?
Doesnt matter at all brah, start doing them rn imo

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

Nigga legit first day @ school every retarded cunt was talking about my fucking voice :feelskek::feelskek:, wouldnt have happened if subhuman in everything else though innit​

hey boyo, how to voicemaxx

• JFL
hey boyo, how to voicemaxx
Just cuz i got terminator tier voice doesnt mean i know how to voicemaxx my nigga, guess you could do surgery or chain smoke though:feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: fourtwozero
jesus christ i don’t understand people, why do men give advice to other men on how to attract women? does that dumb fuck not understand if every guy has a thick neck it won’t be sexy anymore?

this is why height is so important; it’s the only unchangeable thing that sets apart the good men from the inferior men

Last edited:
jesus christ i don’t understand people, why do men give advice to other men on how to attract women? does that dumb fuck not understand if every guy has a thick neck it won’t be sexy anymore?

this is why height is so important; it’s the only unchangeable thing that sets apart the good men from the inferior men
Are you retarded? Do you realise that there are max 1000 users here out of a population of 4 billion men? :lul:

Ur a retard. Your height won't mean shit when you stand next to a neckmaxxed, stylemaxxed, skinmaxxed, gymmaxxed 5ft 8 mogger like some of the guys in this forum

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RoundHouse, Lev Peshkov and Elvisandreaa
Are you retarded? Do you realise that there are max 1000 users here out of a population of 4 billion men? :lul:
So if every girl had amazing tits, a round thisck ass, a cute face, and friendly personality, are you saying that we would no longer want those things?

• +1
Reactions: Posmo and Lev Peshkov
So if every girl had amazing tits, a round thisck ass, a cute face, and friendly personality, are you saying that we would no longer want those things?
Exactly jfl its biology indeed the guy who commented was retarded tbh

Ur a retard. Your height won't mean shit when you stand next to a neckmaxxed, stylemaxxed, skinmaxxed, gymmaxxed 5ft 8 mogger like some of the guys in this forum
and what will those 5’8 guys do when a tall guy has those exact same traits that are all attainable

u guys act like only a select group of ppl can looksmax jfl

Last edited:
and what will those 5’8 guys do when a tall guy has those exact same traits that are all attainable

u guys act like only a select group of ppl can looksmax jfl
In that scenario we do the secret universal looksmaxed Manlet signal, combine forces like Captain Planet, and fuck you up.

But instead of the power of Nature, we use the power of friendship that we built over the years of sharing looksmax tips with each other.

Ya get me?

Captain planet

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
It’s one of the biggest looksmaxxes and easiest to do yet no one here is doing it. This along side gym, haircut, skincare and being lean. Legit went from subhuman barely human looking to chadlite with irl appeal of Chad (tall and muscular) in a year @RoundHouse and @xefo @Prettyboy @NonChadSlayer can all confirm
Can u pm pics bro?

Looking great broski, not even trying to make this an s tier thread must thought its an underrated looksmax tbhngl
Neck training isn’t rocket science , it doesn’t need a whole lot to be said about it

You reminding people to not forget it is more than enough ;)

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Very important!

Does your throat also get sore while doing neck curls? Im scared of ruining my submental (area under chin) due to hypertrophy.

Any form cues/tips to hit only sternocleidomastoideus?

You have to have good mastoid orientation to get get the most out of neck, then also make sure your collar bones arent holding back your trachea (part of the asthetic.) Puffing out your chest can simulate what this is like with correcting neck posture but it has to be more than habit.

how long did this transformation take place
~ 3 years between the two pics but I only started to train my neck directly since this summer

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
which exercises leo suggest? tl,dw please 🥺