Neck rings for height growth past puberty (SHORTCELS GTFIH)

L

LivingWaters

Banned
there were women who apparently made their neck appear longer by using neck rings. What actually happened is that the clavicle and shoulder bones was pushed down wards

Most people saw it as a fail but what if its not? This proves that bone can naturally move when force is applied for long periods of time. Even after puberty.
What if we used this same principle but instead of a neck ring. you put a ring above the feet. and since theres nowhere else feet can grow into this will cause growth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2, hydraiskami, roping3264 and 5 others
Even if it works why would you want a longer neck ?
It looks unaesthetic asf.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reaper2, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 55631 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, horizontallytall, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Even if it works why would you want a longer neck ?
It looks unaesthetic asf.
they got their retardation from ur threads

• JFL
Reactions: mike21 and LivingWaters
Walk barefoot to grow taller

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264 and LivingWaters
there were women who apparently made their neck appear longer by using neck rings. What actually happened is that the clavicle and shoulder bones was pushed down wards
View attachment 2621697View attachment 2621700
Most people saw it as a fail but what if its not? This proves that bone can naturally move when force is applied for long periods of time. Even after puberty.
What if we used this same principle but instead of a neck ring. you put a ring above the feet. and since theres nowhere else feet can grow into this will cause growth

View attachment 2621706
try it out and experiment yourself then

• JFL
Reactions: LivingWaters
View attachment 2621697View attachment 2621700

View attachment 2621706
This could actually be a very great theory.

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah
brb bouta giraffemaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: princeofpeace and macedonpsycho
Walk barefoot to grow taller
Tbh I never wore slippers because i hated it and idk but I feel like it did make a difference, ofcourse only in puberty

Tbh I never wore slippers because i hated it and idk but I feel like it did make a difference, ofcourse only in puberty
Makes your feet wider and stronger. Gives fluid flow and bone marrow accumulation in the ankles and shins as well. If you can work through the pain, go barefoot to grow taller.

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
This could actually be a very great theory.
Only in case if the height of women actually increased

But if it stayed the same and only pushed the bones down, then I don't see positive aspects of it

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
put weights on all joints theory. not bad tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
Makes your feet wider and stronger. Gives fluid flow and bone marrow accumulation in the ankles and shins as well. If you can work through the pain, go barefoot to grow taller.
Well I'm past puberty now, as a kid I used to play football on some rough surfaces barefoot tbh, never felt any pain

putting it on your feet wont stretch the bones. it works on the neck because the neck can actually be stretched, it is part of the spine