Neck should be considered part of your face

TrynaBecomeChad

TrynaBecomeChad

Banned
It frames your face and can make it look a lot better. I think gymcelling is a waste of time for the most part but the neckpill is extremely legit.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
hahahahaha gymcelling is a waste of time, biggest joke of all time

Natural gymcelling work only when bulking up(higher body fat percentage), otherwise there are no substantial frame gains.
hahahahaha gymcelling is a waste of time, biggest joke of all time

It frames your face and can make it look a lot better. I think gymcelling is a waste of time for the most part but the neckpill is extremely legit.

No part of looksmaxing is a waste of time. Every single thing makes you a little more attractive by much or little.

• +1
Reactions: hybriderr and Tricky
Natural gymcelling work only when bulking up(higher body fat percentage), otherwise there are no substantial frame gains.
you can achieve a great physique all natty in a year and half, with alot of definition (6 pack side abs and good looking arms) aswell as enough muscle mass to look good in all clothes, certainly better than being skinny

you can achieve a great physique all natty in a year and half, with alot of definition (6 pack side abs and good looking arms) aswell as enough muscle mass to look good in all clothes, certainly better than being skinny

Idk man, that sounds like a cope to me. I don't believe in natty gymcelling. I think only roids can help me.

Shoulders

Idk man, that sounds like a cope to me. I don't believe in natty gymcelling. I think only roids can help me.

View attachment 2636
im natty gymcelled for one year and i have a great physique for my height, stop these excuses. obviously you're not gonna look like Zyzz natty but you can look much better
than what u are right now

View attachment 2636
My friend was smaller than you and naturally gained 15 kg of muscle in 3 years, while I was always striving for "aesthetics" and always on a cut. I'm always on a diet, he eats McDonalds. I would rather spend 3 years gaining muscle than do what I do now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Unwanted
My friend was smaller than you and naturally gained 15 kg of muscle in 3 years, while I was always striving for "aesthetics" and always on a cut. I'm always on a diet, he eats McDonalds. I would rather spend 3 years gaining muscle than do what I do now.

True, bulking is legit, but it probably fucked up his face.

I have an 18 inch neck, but it only makes my frame look smaller

Gymcelling is waste of time indeed.I suggest running and sprinting instead with full body workouts,swimming and some work around the house will suffice.Becoming NT and social is the most crucial part after facemaxing.Facemaxing is legit,the better your face,the better your life.

View attachment 2636
wow, looks like you never lifted weights ... how can you claim that gymcelling is cope if you never tried it lol
Gymcelling is waste of time indeed.I suggest running and sprinting instead with full body workouts,swimming and some work around the house will suffice.Becoming NT and social is the most crucial part after facemaxing.Facemaxing is legit,the better your face,the better your life.
:feelstastyman:

View attachment 2636

Everyone has a natural limit. Steriods can help you reach, or surpass this limit, but most people find that they're happy with where the limit lies. You would probably look pretty damn good if you reached yours, and may not need to spend the money/suffer the side effects of Steroids.