Neck theory confirmed

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Early today I was talking to @Madness on Snapchat, and we came to the conclusion that the neck pill is legit. Even for animals:

Take a look at this bad boy
Snapchat 1600789047

His neck is the size of his fucking shoulders. Madness's cat is a Chad.

Take another look at my cat, a 20 lb Maine coon with wrists bigger than @Zyros
Attach64078 20181008 192001

Both of these cats are Slayer that mog the whole neighborhood, and probably fathered half of the stray bastards in our area.

Thoughts?

Snapchat 256113926

Also, he's ogremaxed. Jfl if you aren't simultaneously ogremaxing catmaxing and neckmaxing

Attachments

• Snapchat-519324689.jpg
    Snapchat-519324689.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 58
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama and JovanD
1761130.jpg

Legit. Even better just hide your neck with a mane BRO

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
This is a legit theory and a epic post

Your maine coon cat mogs me hard

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Nibba
But my cat lifemogs yours :(

Sorry bro RIP
rip chad the cat he had many children that I see roaming the streets (no joke) even his own offspring cant mog his neck and size

rip chad the cat he had many children that I see roaming the streets (no joke) even his own offspring cant mog his neck and size
Jfl if u aren't ogremaxing like him

Cats are gay.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Looksmax for u not for sluts
I am looksmaxxing to get girls which I want for myself.

So ultimately I am looksmaxxing for myself.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
be a cat theory

I am looksmaxxing to get girls which I want for myself.

So ultimately I am looksmaxxing for myself.
I told myself the same thing and here I am very similar to the aspie incel I used to be. Only change is how I get treated. I still have a lot of mental issues, BDD like thinking I'm short framecel despite 6'3 height and 22" bidelt
be a cat theory
My video is finished

Just eat tuna and take a shit in a liter box bro
I do this everyday. Pheromones waft throughout my dorm and alert fertile women that I'm breeding material

I do this everyday. Pheromones waft throughout my dorm and alert fertile women that I'm breeding material
Hahahaha. Just wear testosterone cologne bro!

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I was looking to see why my cat had that white patch and big frame and I figured out it was a mythical beast only found in Scotland. I don't live in Scotland but my dads ancestors did and I believe it found me to show off its neck and mog other cats.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kellas_cat

• +1
I was looking to see why my cat had that white patch and big frame and I figured out it was a mythical beast only found in Scotland. I don't live in Scotland but my dads ancestors did and I believe it found me to show off its neck and mog other cats.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kellas_cat
i true mogger of kings. what an epic beast.

i true mogger of kings. what an epic beast.
He was most likely stunted in growth as when he showed up to my house he was a skinny cat surviving only of rodents and birds. Imagine he hit his genetic potential he already killed/injured other cats and went missing for months to hunt and fuck.

He was most likely stunted in growth as when he showed up to my house he was a skinny cat surviving only of rodents and birds. Imagine he hit his genetic potential he already killed/injured other cats and went missing for months to hunt and fuck.
most likely malnourished and never reached his frame potential, however he is still :chad: despite these limitations

most likely malnourished and never reached his frame potential, however he is still :chad: despite these limitations
He was still taller and longer than every other cat I had ever seen a true :chad: he once beat up a :incel: german Sheppard

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Nibba
He was still taller and longer than every other cat I had ever seen a true :chad: he once beat up a :incel: german Sheppard
what a legit chad. used to have a black cat without claws (previous owners declawed him and i still hate them for it). he still beat the shit out of the neighborhood :incel: dogs with his :chad: teeth

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Cats are same as tigers but cuddly.Cats are masterace,i once beat up one kid for killing my kitten,then his younger brother too jfl and told the whole school that he is cat killer jfl.

• +1
Cats are same as tigers but cuddly.Cats are masterace,i once beat up one kid for killing my kitten,then his younger brother too jfl and told the whole school that he is cat killer jfl.
What the fuck he killed your kitten

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and badromance
good on you bro i would have beat him senseless. i enjoy being large framed now so that i can physically dominate most people i encounter

what a legit chad. used to have a black cat without claws (previous owners declawed him and i still hate them for it). he still beat the shit out of the neighborhood :incel: dogs with his :chad: teeth
He had :chad: claws and giga chad teeth that where sharp enough to kill

He had :chad: claws and giga chad teeth that where sharp enough to kill
this is why :chad: cats are superior to :incel: dogs

dogs are by and large obsequious, clumsy, unaesthetic bootlickers. cats are proud, elegant, aesthetic beasts

• +1
Reactions: badromance
good on you bro i would have beat him senseless. i enjoy being large framed now so that i can physically dominate most people i encounter
He was my best friend tho,but i found my kitten hanged and choked to death with a thing around his neck idk the english word.I beatted him and tormented him for a good time,legit cried for my kitten,its was the 2nd time i found my kitten dead,the first one died in the winter i couldn't find him for 2-3 days and the next day he was laying dead in the snow and i had pictures of him on my phone and it made me :cry::cry: everytime,even now i get sad when i think about it.

He was my best friend tho,but i found my kitten hanged and choked to death with a thing around his neck idk the english word.I beatted him and tormented him for a good time,legit cried for my kitten,its was the 2nd time i found my kitten dead,the first one died in the winter i couldn't find him for 2-3 days and the next day he was laying dead in the snow and i had pictures of him on my phone and it made me :cry::cry: everytime,even now i get sad when i think about it.
jesus dude that's fucked up. i'm sorry boyo that's horrible

jesus dude that's fucked up. i'm sorry boyo that's horrible
Yeah man kittens are so awesome i can't belive someone can hate on them just look at the one in my pic pure lifefuel.

• +1
Yeah man kittens are so awesome i can't belive someone can hate on them just look at the one in my pic pure lifefuel.
aww he's a real cutie. i'm really only affectionate towards like 3 people and animals

aww he's a real cutie. i'm really only affectionate towards like 3 people and animals
Only kittens for me for now and few ppl,i have alot of them kittens and cat but he is my fave,they are chilling all day in my yard and waiting for my mother to bring them food and they all run towards her when she is coming,they love her more than me jfl

• +1
Only kittens for me for now and few ppl,i have alot of them kittens and cat but he is my fave,they are chilling all day in my yard and waiting for my mother to bring them food and they all run towards her when she is coming,they love her more than me jfl
jfl same bro i live at my dorm and only see the cats on the weekend. they still love and recognize me but they love her more since she feeds for and cares for them every day

jfl same bro i live at my dorm and only see the cats on the weekend. they still love and recognize me but they love her more since she feeds for and cares for them every day
same jfl i will see them tomorrow then wont be seeing them for a month and they will be all grown up jfl :/ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

same jfl i will see them tomorrow then wont be seeing them for a month and they will be all grown up jfl :/ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
noooooo :/// watching kittens grow up is really fun. they grow bigger by the day. my male maine coone was like 2 lbs then grew like a pound a week and now months later 20 lbs

Cats have predator eyes, they mog my existence tbh.

Early today I was talking to @Madness on Snapchat, and we came to the conclusion that the neck pill is legit. Even for animals:

Take a look at this bad boy
View attachment 2534

His neck is the size of his fucking shoulders. Madness's cat is a Chad.

Take another look at my cat, a 20 lb Maine coon with wrists bigger than @Zyros
View attachment 2537

Both of these cats are Slayer that mog the whole neighborhood, and probably fathered half of the stray bastards in our area.

Thoughts?

View attachment 2538

Also, he's ogremaxed. Jfl if you aren't simultaneously ogremaxing catmaxing and neckmaxing

Nature in general = bigger whatever = bigger treat

• +1
Cat

why do cats have so good eye areas but I dont? How is that even fair?

• +1