NECK Training 101 - Neck Training changed my life - BEFORE / AFTER

firesa

firesa

Iron
Hey guys,

This is my first post here on this forum.

I've been lookmaxing for about 2 years now and had a pretty drastic transformation.

One thing that had a huge impact way to train my neck.

2 years ago I used to look very goofy and skinny fat because my neck way so skinny. I've watched a few youtube videos that said that neck training was very effective to improve your facial aesthetics. So I decided to give a try and did it consistently for 2 years.

The results are crazy ! Everything just looks way better and masculine.

Just look at the picture attached (which are computer simulations). It makes a HUGE difference

So here's what I learned training my neck for 2 years.

1. You have to train it consistently. It won't work if you do it for 1 week and then you stop for 2 weeks. You have to be committed and consistent for it to work.

2. Make it convenient and do it everyday at the same time so it becomes a routine. For example as I go to the gym 6 days per week, I do 3 sets of neck curls at the beginning of every workout. It's like a warm up.

3. Focus mainly on neck curls. Type on Google neck curls and you'll see how to execute the exercice. There're a few neck training exercices but neck curl is definitely the one you should focus on.

4. Use good form ! Make sure that you move your neck only and not use the rest of your body like your abs. My neck gains exploded once I started training with lower weight but perfect form.

5. Train it at least 5 times per week if you want fast results. 3-4 sets of neck curls 5 times per week (minimum)

6. Don't give a shit about what people think of you when you do neck curls. If you want to do it in the gym, some people will look at you like "what the heck is this guy doing ?". But if you don't care and stay consistent, the results will come.

You'll find in the picture a before/after of my neck as well.

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Firesa

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    7.6 KB · Views: 247
  • neck-theory-5.jpg
    neck-theory-5.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 223
  • neck-theory-2.jpg
    neck-theory-2.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 230
  • neck1.jpg
    neck1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 312
  • firesa neck .JPG
    firesa neck .JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 305
  • firesa neck before.png
    firesa neck before.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 259
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism, IndianJock, Deleted member 4106 and 15 others
dude my neck mogs and i didnt touch a single weight in my life

high prenatal t >>>

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Tyronecell, HighIQcel and 5 others
Don't do it everyday
do it 1 time -> 2 days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and SteveRogers
nope, you will just overtrain it wich is not good

You're only doing 3 sets per days.

If you do it 6 days per week it is 18 sets per week.

You're not going to over train on that.

Higher frequency is optimal and you can train a muscle 2 days in a row if you manage volume properly. Science has proven it

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
nope, you will just overtrain it wich is not good
Overtraining is a myth if you train smart , sleep well and eat enough . The truth is that if you do a movement everyday you will adapt faster , just like construction workers who have huge arms "overtrain" everyday .

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Don't do it everyday
do it 1 time -> 2 days
some muscles you can train every day because they recover fast for example abs
I guess the neck is the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Can you take a picture of your neck from the same angle?

Overtraining is a myth if you train smart , sleep well and eat enough . The truth is that if you do a movement everyday you will adapt faster , just like construction workers who have huge arms "overtrain" everyday .
No, it's called nuclei overload...

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
you just have a small skull
nah my fwhr > 2 + compact midface

keep crying for me

my skull is DOM af

its like my avi i just need to fix my shit recessed short lower third which can be done with a beard or surgery

"meeks pheno" mogs all

square face is everything

Yeah I train my neck too. I don't do it every day though, I get some okay results a few times a week. My head is bigger than average while my neck is average so I look like a pencil neck untrained. It's a must for me

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
@SteveRogers nice ass in your signature :feelsohh::feelsahh:

My goal after looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
neck curls are a meme, never even get doms even when training for the first time, extension on the other hand feel great

Hey guys,

This is my first post here on this forum.

I've been lookmaxing for about 2 years now and had a pretty drastic transformation.

One thing that had a huge impact way to train my neck.

2 years ago I used to look very goofy and skinny fat because my neck way so skinny. I've watched a few youtube videos that said that neck training was very effective to improve your facial aesthetics. So I decided to give a try and did it consistently for 2 years.

The results are crazy ! Everything just looks way better and masculine.

Just look at the picture attached (which are computer simulations). It makes a HUGE difference

So here's what I learned training my neck for 2 years.

1. You have to train it consistently. It won't work if you do it for 1 week and then you stop for 2 weeks. You have to be committed and consistent for it to work.

2. Make it convenient and do it everyday at the same time so it becomes a routine. For example as I go to the gym 6 days per week, I do 3 sets of neck curls at the beginning of every workout. It's like a warm up.

3. Focus mainly on neck curls. Type on Google neck curls and you'll see how to execute the exercice. There're a few neck training exercices but neck curl is definitely the one you should focus on.

4. Use good form ! Make sure that you move your neck only and not use the rest of your body like your abs. My neck gains exploded once I started training with lower weight but perfect form.

5. Train it at least 5 times per week if you want fast results. 3-4 sets of neck curls 5 times per week (minimum)

6. Don't give a shit about what people think of you when you do neck curls. If you want to do it in the gym, some people will look at you like "what the heck is this guy doing ?". But if you don't care and stay consistent, the results will come.

You'll find in the picture a before/after of my neck as well.

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Firesa
Do u have to train the back of the neck too? Neck curls train the front and sides but if u only do that you'll get imbalanced right

Those pics are dumb as shit since you take guys with proper normal necks and make them intentionally small. Of course they gonna look weird

Your pic has different angles and the others are morped.. as always in neck threads

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and OCDMaxxing