Neck training is a meme

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

ŽALIOS MĖSOS - ethnic penis 8x6

I genuinely can't find a single neck training result where both pics are taken on:

- Same lighting
- Same angles
- Same pose (most important)
- Same bodyfat (also very important)

Literally not a single one. This is not to say neck training is cope (you just have to use baity titles to get the clicks, otherwise the thread is 0ed), but just that pretty much all results are the equivalent of mewing b&a - everything is changed to the point where it's impossible to tell whether it works or not

Feel free to post some legit results if you know of any

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mvp2v1, EliteMak, billymidnight and 4 others
Just do neck bridges

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander
You gotta give em that hawk tuah and spit on that thang

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: chinprojectiongod, mvp2v1, edodalic29 and 5 others
View attachment 3242562

I genuinely can't find a single neck training result where both pics are taken on:

- Same lighting
- Same angles

Literally not a single one. This is not to say neck training is cope (you just have to use baity titles to get the clicks, otherwise the thread is 0ed), but just that pretty much all results are the equivalent of mewing b&a - everything is changed to the point where it's impossible to tell whether it works or not

Cope it literally works you just need to be consistent enough.

• +1
Reactions: solansigilknight, caiolindo and curryascenderr
The 3 users above me show exactly what is wrong with this forum, literally not a single brain cell lmfao

All of them probably didn't even process a word written on the OP or are hardcore trolling on looksmax section (equally as retarded)

Forum has sadly become a complete cesspool nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ivan karamazov, mightbecooked123, curryascenderr and 5 others
It does work - check F1 drivers, who specifically target it, and wrestling fighters. However, it it depends a lot on genetics - density of androgen receptors in neck. My neck is thin naturally, and I have to train it to maintain some laughable size at least (38cm) else it descends to even worse (34cm or less). When my classmate hopped on roids, he rapidly grew neck, that was the most visible change, while maintaining roughly the same body fat %.
When training naturally and being low bf % the same time, it's very hard to have "huge neck".

• +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, curryascenderr and Blud_99
I know this is an edited pic but it shows the improvement of masculinity, it’s not gonna ascend u but will help if u have a skinny neck, what are u even debating about, obviously it works. Just train it like any muscle in ur body

Attachments

• IMG_2122.png
    IMG_2122.png
    250.3 KB · Views: 0
The 3 users above me show exactly what is wrong with this forum, literally not a single brain cell lmfao

All of them probably didn't even process a word written on the OP or are hardcore trolling on looksmax section (equally as retarded)

Forum has sadly become a complete cesspool nowadays
Hawk tuah spit on that thang

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mightbecooked123, tweaqo, BoredPrince and 2 others
I know this is an edited pic but it shows the improvement of masculinity, it’s not gonna ascend u but will help if u have a skinny neck, what are u even debating about, obviously it works. Just train it like any muscle in ur body
Mumbai reading skills at it's finest

It does work - check F1 drivers, who specifically target it, and wrestling fighters.
The only question I have is whether these athletes or F1 drivers are in some way pre-selected for having huge necks, just like swimmers are. So rather than the sport or the training developing it, you just sort of gotta have it to be there in the first place:

I can't verify this completely but he is said to be 13 on this pic and also started boxing at this age, which would just mean that the huge neck is not something he achieved but rather just had to begin with

However, it it depends a lot on genetics - density of androgen receptors in neck. My neck is thin naturally, and I have to train it to maintain some laughable size at least (38cm) else it descends to even worse (34cm or less). When my classmate hopped on roids, he rapidly grew neck, that was the most visible change, while maintaining roughly the same body fat %.
When training naturally and being low bf % the same time, it's very hard to have "huge neck".
I believe my neck has grown out a bit so far (around 1cm so far at same body fat %), but since I'm natty I too can't afford having low bf and looking big at the same time, classic trade-off between looking big or lean

Tbh, I just wish there were some proper results posted out there. Neck is a muscle at the end of the day, it can be grown out, it's not like mewing where it's complete pseudoscience and there is not a single proof of someone over the age of like 16 that got results with it

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Mr.Proper
whether these athletes or F1 drivers are in some way pre-selected for having huge necks
Athletes may be preselected for qualities which are correlated with neck size, however, in case of F1 drivers, I think, they are selected for driving skills first (ofc you need to have some vestibular resistance to begin with). Google says neck training was popularized in F1 tracing in 90s.
What I can say for sure is that I've got some functional benefits, as my job is mostly sitting in front of pc and before neck training neck used to get sore and tired from time to time.

• +1
Reactions: Blud_99 and Acne Victim

he has normal neck. The prison image is taken from long distance and it has barrell distortion which make jaw and neck overly wide.

• +1
Reactions: Blud_99
View attachment 3242562

- Same lighting
- Same angles

This guy looks 100x stronger than the first pic
1729150102345-png.3242562

This man is infinitely more attractive to potential mates after that before

women dont only see the cantor in your cheekbones and jaw. they see the skeletal musculature.

You must workout and continue working out every day, every year.

• +1
This guy looks 100x stronger than the first pic
1729150102345-png.3242562

This man is infinitely more attractive to potential mates after that before

women dont only see the cantor in your cheekbones and jaw. they see the skeletal musculature.

You must workout and continue working out every day, every year.
IMG 5209

Jfl

• +1
Mumbai reading skills at it's finest

The only question I have is whether these athletes or F1 drivers are in some way pre-selected for having huge necks, just like swimmers are. So rather than the sport or the training developing it, you just sort of gotta have it to be there in the first place:

View attachment 3242657

I can't verify this completely but he is said to be 13 on this pic and also started boxing at this age, which would just mean that the huge neck is not something he achieved but rather just had to begin with

I believe my neck has grown out a bit so far (around 1cm so far at same body fat %), but since I'm natty I too can't afford having low bf and looking big at the same time, classic trade-off between looking big or lean

Tbh, I just wish there were some proper results posted out there. Neck is a muscle at the end of the day, it can be grown out, it's not like mewing where it's complete pseudoscience and there is not a single proof of someone over the age of like 16 that got results with it
Agree, I also started training it but it takes time to see results, especially as a natty

I heard others saying it took them about a year to grow it to a decent size

• +1
The neck seems to be In between calves and your traditional muscles in terms of response. You really need to do direct training over a long period to see results.

The best results I’ve seen are with Roids, same with forearms. Haven’t seen that many promising natty results.

• Hmm...
Reactions: NZb6Air
The neck seems to be In between calves and your traditional muscles in terms of response. You really need to do direct training over a long period to see results.

The best results I’ve seen are with Roids, same with forearms. Haven’t seen that many promising natty results.
- never step foot in a wrestling gym

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
- never step foot in a wrestling gym
I used to row and my neck grow from that and other general compound exercises ( could’ve also been puberty). I never said you can’t noticeably grow it. Just depends on insertions, response and if you’re natty or not.

This natty had good results.

Attachments

• F6D6DCE0-2115-4239-9A5A-9DA96EFB2AF6.jpeg
    F6D6DCE0-2115-4239-9A5A-9DA96EFB2AF6.jpeg
    718.6 KB · Views: 0
Also most wrestlers at a decent level are on PEDs
lol im talking about the natty ones they all have giga necks including me, u don't need roids for giga neck

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
lol im talking about the natty ones they all have giga necks including me, u don't need roids for giga neck
I said or over a long enough period of direct training. Which wrestlers focus on.

Most people here do a few sets a week and after a month they think they’re neck will grow noticeably

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Shoulder shrugs= traps of Mike tyson in 1986

I notice an immediate difference in attractiveness after getting a neck pump and looking in the mirror

just give yourself obstructive sleep apnea theorem