Neck training is lifefuel.

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
I recently started training my neck because it was skinny as fuck and the results have been insane. It really frames your body. I usually do 125 reps of moving my neck up and down and 150 more of side by side and it has increased it by 2 inches. Try it

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, normie_joe, likenesss and 9 others
rather not get sleep apnea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Yuki, aber and 1 other person
Nice

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and <6PSLcel
no weights?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
do you get sleep apnea by doing that
Studies are done on fat people whose neck is covered in fat. Muscle doesn’t get sleep apnea. Although don’t train before you sleep as you WILL get it due to the pump and you will feel like shit the rest of the day

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, boss8055, aber and 1 other person
Studies are done on fat people whose neck is covered in fat. Muscle doesn’t get sleep apnea. Although don’t train before you sleep as you WILL get it due to the pump and you will feel like shit the rest of the day
do you have videos/explication of how to do the exercises?

do you have videos/explication of how to do the exercises?
Basically just lay on a gym bench or your bed and hang your head off and do neck curls.

There's a lot of good threads on here that show how to train neck properly, just use the search feature.

• +1
Reactions: goo25
why are all your post so retarded brother :cry:
one search away faggot

In before you get sleep apnea from overtraining your neck.

I recently started training my neck because it was skinny as fuck and the results have been insane. It really frames your body. I usually do 125 reps of moving my neck up and down and 150 more of side by side and it has increased it by 2 inches. Try it
crazy rep range, if it works nice man ig

It's pretty well known that bodybuilders often suffer from sleep apnea due to their increased neck and size/weight.

It's pretty well known that bodybuilders often suffer from sleep apnea due to their increased neck and size/weight.
Bodybuilders also are on a shit load of steroids

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and lestoa
Usually only happens when you roidcell and then train your neck. Because if you roidcell and then train your neck it will become unnaturally big, but from natty training nothing is going to happen.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Yes, bcs they take 5g of test and drink tren instead of water. When you train ur neck natty, nothing is going to happen prob.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

this is the equivalent of women thinking they are going to turn into female bodybuilders if they touch 5lb dumbbells

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sixxstar and ErbCel