Neck Training

Deltoid

Deltoid

Silver
Recorded myself doing my neck training today and it looks funnier than fuck lmao. Definitely can feel it already though, who cares if it looks retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Blowjob resistance training.

• +1
Drumpf supporter spotted :rage::rage::rage::rage:
>2018
>not using my correct gender pronouns
Wow fucking bigot
If she wets the bed she is ready for the head.

Do you have a tendency to kind of turn your head when doing the lateral extensions @Nibba ? I know im doing the ones on my stomach and back fine. Won’t let me post it to show.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
We had a national Mr. X day to honor the day he got fired, as all the students were against him being fired
I had an accounting teacher like that, he is currently the headmaster, lol.

I'm legit ostrich neck right now. Need to neckmaxx to ogremaxx tbh

Do you have a tendency to kind of turn your head when doing the lateral extensions @Nibba ? I know im doing the ones on my stomach and back fine. Won’t let me post it to show.
Yeah I had to correct it a bit. He's an illustration to help

Snapchat 1387600370

I had an accounting teacher like that, he is currently the headmaster, lol.
What a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
Yeah I had to correct it a bit. He's an illustration to help

View attachment 7009

What a slayer
Damn bro, are you by chance an art major? ? Appreciate the tip though man, I’ll try that out today. Think I’m ok to incorporate some weight as well since I’ve been training for a long time, probably use 10lbs today. I’m doing 4 sets for each as well but that shouldn’t matter.

• +1
Damn bro, are you by chance an art major? ? Appreciate the tip though man, I’ll try that out today. Think I’m ok to incorporate some weight as well since I’ve been training for a long time, probably use 10lbs today. I’m doing 4 sets for each as well but that shouldn’t matter.
kek i should have had @blackoutwhitein draw it :lul:. yeah definitely try it. the neck is a very easy muscle to train and its p hard to over train it (like legs calves specifically)

Post the video please :feelsgah:

whats wrong with you pedophile.i hope you never find love
Reddit is that way ?

This is u

Hello Fellow Oppressed Men…Holds Up Mens Rights Poster My Name Is John. But Feel Free To Call Me Oppressed Man of Doom! As you can see, i am very oppressed by Child Custody Laws and Divorce Courts…. That Is Why I Came Here To /r/MensRights, To Meet Other Mens Rights Advocates. Im 14 Years Old(But I Pretend To Be 29 And Recently Divorced/Oppressed). I Like To Read AVoiceForMen W/ My Fedora On. We Enjoy Debating Women On FaceBook. That Is Why I Came Here, To Meet People Like Me (Oppressed Mens) Like They Say Men Are Oppressed. Ok Guys Anyways Upvote This.
Viva Le Revolution! <---------Just Me Proving Wmyn Wrong Again!

Penises And Patriarchy,

John.

Reddit is that way ?

This is u

Hello Fellow Oppressed Men…Holds Up Mens Rights Poster My Name Is John. But Feel Free To Call Me Oppressed Man of Doom! As you can see, i am very oppressed by Child Custody Laws and Divorce Courts…. That Is Why I Came Here To /r/MensRights, To Meet Other Mens Rights Advocates. Im 14 Years Old(But I Pretend To Be 29 And Recently Divorced/Oppressed). I Like To Read AVoiceForMen W/ My Fedora On. We Enjoy Debating Women On FaceBook. That Is Why I Came Here, To Meet People Like Me (Oppressed Mens) Like They Say Men Are Oppressed. Ok Guys Anyways Upvote This.
Viva Le Revolution! <---------Just Me Proving Wmyn Wrong Again!

Penises And Patriarchy,

John.

so many advocates