Neckmaxxed?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer

Am I neckmaxxed or do I need to train it more? Lost a quite a bit of weight and a lot of it was fat around neck

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: heroinfather and SeiGun
I don't think there's a point to building it more. Your occiput is just too projecting. There's no way your neck will grow to make it look flatter or less pronounced.

Some of the movements and faces you make in this are weird. Why do you move your head so fast?

I don't think there's a point to building it more. Your occiput is just too projecting. There's no way your neck will grow to make it look flatter or less pronounced.

Some of the movements and faces you make in this are weird. Why do you move your head so fast?
Im sorry, it is not intwntional, but I used this video for keeping track of my face fat progress, thats why I made in in a hurry. So occiput is not really good right?

How did you max it?

neckman0

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Get a skin care routine bro

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Put on sunglasses

Looking good dude

• Love it
Reactions: FatmanO
It looks already ok. But more would be better

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Great front,but your side prior is a death sentence.

Mirin the coloring

Great front,but your side prior is a death sentence.
Thanks man been losing a lot of weight. What would you rate (I have a rating for myself already and based on how people treat me just corious of your opinion) ? Yeah side is pretty bad but most dont see me in side anyway, luckily its not even there in interactions

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Thanks man been losing a lot of weight. What would you rate (I have a rating for myself already and based on how people treat me just corious of your opinion) ? Yeah side is pretty bad but most dont see me in side anyway, luckily its not even there in interactions
I'd say you're about 5.6/10,your eyes are pretty bad,besides their colour,but you jaw kind of makes up for them.Also you seem like your height is good and your body seems decent.

Am I neckmaxxed or do I need to train it more? Lost a quite a bit of weight and a lot of it was fat around neck

Lucky bastard i wish i had a face like that

Whats your face like? If you didnt see me before Ive been looksmaxxing for 1.5 years, this was me just at start of looksmax

Dont be fooled that you will be happy if you have best face, I never leave outside atm because I keep looksmaxxing

I'd say you're about 5.6/10,your eyes are pretty bad,besides their colour,but you jaw kind of makes up for them.Also you seem like your height is good and your body seems decent.
Thanks bro, you mean facially or overall? I got rated a 6/10 IRL overalll but I used to be a 4.5 and 3/10 so I still need to work on confidence thing, guess its a matter of time!

Anyway I live in eastern europe so hopefully its easier if I leave outside
This was before my looksmax exactly 1 year ago
Whats your face like? If you didnt see me before Ive been looksmaxxing for 1.5 years, this was me just at start of looksmax

Dont be fooled that you will be happy if you have best face, I never leave outside atm because I keep looksmaxxing

Thanks bro, you mean facially or overall? I got rated a 6/10 IRL overalll but I used to be a 4.5 and 3/10 so I still need to work on confidence thing, guess its a matter of time!

after 70lbs fat loss ofc

• +1
Reactions: Einon

after 70lbs fat loss ofc

I'd say over all.Youre decent looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Im sorry, it is not intwntional, but I used this video for keeping track of my face fat progress, thats why I made in in a hurry. So occiput is not really good right?
An occiput doesn't matter that much. Your problem and mine too is that you have a dolichocephalic skull. Neck curls will do wonders bro it works for me. 3/4x20 neck curls and same for neck extensions or less

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

after 70lbs fat loss ofc

My face is like this non looks-maxed non nothing not much i can really change which suck's

Attachments

• IMG_20190616_225329.jpg
    IMG_20190616_225329.jpg
    531.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20190619_154554.jpg
    IMG_20190619_154554.jpg
    740 KB · Views: 16
My face is like this non looks-maxed non nothing not much i can really change which suck's
I see. Neck maxxing and body would still halo you tho,especially neck
This. Looking good RN bro. I like your hair and eyes.
Alright thanks, I think ill approach women in summer hopefully if I get the courage to do it then and see how it goes. I had some women intrested but never believed it myself due to having low self esteem and browsing incel forums too much
I'd say over all.Youre decent looking.
Thanks bro for being the bringer of the good news. Id agree with your ratings, altrough Id rate myself a 6 overall (5.25-5.5 face and 0.25 for height and 0.25 for body), id still say that numbers dont matter much but how I look

Last edited:
your negative canthal tilt really bothers me. Other then that not bad looking.

slayer as always