Neckpill proven again

6.5PSL

Banned

Neck is the clearest indication of masculinity. Watch this 1 minute video (skip to 35 seconds if lazy), the guy literally directly says look at your neck (thin) and look at my neck (thick) and HES RIGHT. Just based on neck the black guy looks way more masculine and mogs the interviewer. Neckpill proven again.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, iwillbeflinch, Elvisandreaa and 9 others

Neck is the clearest indication of masculinity. Watch this 1 minute video (skip to 35 seconds if lazy), the guy literally directly says look at your neck (thin) and look at my neck (thick) and HES RIGHT. Just based on neck the black guy looks way more masculine and mogs the interviewer. Neckpill proven again.

Helwani, is always so good at being an epic troll.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: animo123
idk
i started neck curls a week ago
i hope it will ascend me

I'm alpha I neckmog you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, gamma, highT and 2 others
what is the context to this vid

depending on that the black guy is either alpha or an insecure beta compensating

90% sure it's the latter

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch

depending on that the black guy is either alpha or an insecure beta compensating

90% sure it's the latter
Yeah either this is a joke or he's compensating but either way he is still right. The interviewer looks frail and beta JUST based on his neck, it has a massive masculine halo if it's thick.

• +1
Reactions: Indeed
Yeah either this is a joke or he's compensating but either way he is still right. The interviewer looks frail and beta JUST based on his neck, it has a massive masculine halo if it's thick.
interviewer is taller than him

90% sure it's the latter
former ufc light heavyweight champ
so
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

talking to a reporter that many people hate because he likes to stir up drama
Ariel Helwani Dancing GIF by ESPN

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath