(NECKPILL) WHY TRAINING NECK IS IMPORTANT ASFUCKK, GOOD EXAMPLE (PHOTOS AND VIDEOS INSIDE)

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
The one thing i hate the most about leanmaxxing is losing alot of fat from my neck i learned from my mistakes and i will train neck next bulk, consistenty = 🔑 with building muscles

Why is the neck so important?

Okay lets have a look at a high quality photo of me using faceapp(fucking blackpilled asfuck:blackpill:)

original photo
Neckzonder

i kinda give off low masc vibes here i agree

now lets see how i look after the ''masc'' filter on faceapp:
Masc

but what changed my face so much that it made me more masc???

i guess you already know it:

>>>>>THE NECK<<<<<

The difference of the necks (bigger neck 70% oppacity)

lets compare the necks with a video:

My masc version with my own neck:

looks worse right?

Now lets reverse it, my own face with the masc neck:

Looks way better, and can you imagine how much better it looks irl because your neck is more exposed than your face to people.

So train fucking neck.

-Lars

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai, poopoohead, AscendingHero and 14 others
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices
water GIF by Head Like an Orange
Swimming Pool Summer GIF
water GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, OverCoper, Deleted member 21796 and 21 others
duhhh but we have legit only those badly shopped examples and hiding mostly his neck in his clothes

only the good neckpill is meeks

having a good video showing the difference is better

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9779, eduardkoopman and 4 others
mogger thread as always:love:

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
Yeah, I lose around .2 inches from my neck for every 1 - 1.5 inches I lose from my waist. Right now my neck is around 17" but if I was still peak fat during the pandemic it would be like 19 inches

Training neck hard as fuck to try to offset any fat I lose from getting rid of the last 2inches from my waist

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9779 and Lars
Yeah, I lose around .2 inches from my neck for every 1 - 1.5 inches I lose from my waist. Right now my neck is around 17" but if I was still peak fat during the pandemic it would be like 19 inches

Training neck hard as fuck to try to offset any fat I lose from getting rid of the last 2inches from my waist
yeah thats why i am gonna do it next bulk building a neck while cutting is just not motivating enough

I neck curl 20kg for 40 repetitions but still I have a 36cm pencil neck. Such a suifuel.
A 20kg weight plate is nothing, I need to stack two fucking plates if I want a rugby player neck

England rugby team

England rugby team (youngs)

Last edited:
  • +1
I neck curl 20kg for 40 repetitions but still I have a 36cm pencil neck. Such a suifuel
rip but it atleast increased right

training neck also helps fix nerd neck posture which will actually eventuate jawline and promote foward growth if done with mewing apparently; dont know about that part tho but good thread :feelsokman:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Descargue96, Deleted member 21796 and 1 other person
training neck also helps fix nerd neck posture which will actually eventuate jawline and promote foward growth if done with mewing apparently; dont know about that part tho but good thread :feelsokman:
thx bro! yeah neck is even important as shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and redlorry34
Is there a good way to train to minimise the chance of developing sleep apnea?

Not sleeping well is the ultimate looksmin

• +1
Is there a good way to train to minimise the chance of developing sleep apnea?

Not sleeping well is the ultimate looksmin
true that hmm thats why i am doing alot research on that good thing you said that. will contact coaches for that. will keep you guys updated.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
The one thing i hate the most about leanmaxxing is losing alot of fat from my neck i learned from my mistakes and i will train neck next bulk, consistenty = 🔑 with building muscles
View attachment 1693438

Why is the neck so important?

Okay lets have a look at a high quality photo of me using faceapp(fucking blackpilled asfuck:blackpill:)

original photo
View attachment 1693450

i kinda give off low masc vibes here i agree

now lets see how i look after the ''masc'' filter on faceapp:
View attachment 1693456

but what changed my face so much that it made me more masc???

i guess you already know it:

>>>>>THE NECK<<<<<

View attachment 1693459

The difference of the necks (bigger neck 70% oppacity)

lets compare the necks with a video:

My masc version with my own neck:

View attachment 1693465

looks worse right?

Now lets reverse it, my own face with the masc neck:

View attachment 1693478

Looks way better, and can you imagine how much better it looks irl because your neck is more exposed than your face to people.

So train fucking neck.

-Lars

Water but a reminder is always good(y)

• Love it
I agree!

• +1
Amazing how the tiny difference in OP example has such a big aesthetic impact.

I increased my neck to 41cm from 40cm in a couple months but I need stronger resistance bands now.

What do you think is the most aesthetically important of the four neck movements? (Forward, back, sideways, rotate?)

• +1
routine?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9779 and Lars
Amazing how the tiny difference in OP example has such a big aesthetic impact.

I increased my neck to 41cm from 40cm in a couple months but I need stronger resistance bands now.

What do you think is the most aesthetically important of the four neck movements? (Forward, back, sideways, rotate?)
i need to research more, will make a megathread with this included, excersizes my own results

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Foreverbrad

I just found this, could be nice for your mega thread.

It makes me think that the only worthwhile exercise for aesthetics is the reverse neck curl (flexing your neck towards the back) since:

1. Rotation just used the same muscles but unilaterally rather than bilaterally.
2. The normal neck curl (head goes forward) uses muscles that are hidden deep within the front of the neck and is useless for aesthetics.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Lars

I just found this, could be nice for your mega thread.

It makes me think that the only worthwhile exercise for aesthetics is the reverse neck curl (flexing your neck towards the back) since:

1. Rotation just used the same muscles but unilaterally rather than bilaterally.
2. The normal neck curl (head goes forward) uses muscles that are hidden deep within the front of the neck and is useless for aesthetics.
really thanks bro! people like you are the the hero <3

yea i remember a few years ago in a braincels thread showcasing girls going crazy over this mtn normie dude with a thick ass neck

• +1
old morph found on computer by celmane jfl at the jutting