Need a good site to get cheap mk677 and letrozole

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

This is super vegeta!
The discussion is the thread title, I need a site to get both Mk and letrozole cheap, my growth plates are almost closed, I’m 5’3 and my doctor predicts 5’5 so I’m gonna blast this shit. How much HGH and Letrozole should I buy?

malls should I get Liquid,Capsule or powdered HGH?

DON'T GET MK-677

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
How old are you? At 5'3 they should be prescribing HGH, fuck these jew doctors.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, ZyzzReincarnate, Mateusz74 and 3 others
I have seen several people on Reddit say that they grew in height from Mod GRF and Hexarelin peptides, I don't know if I can find the post, but one said he grew 3 inches in 1 year of use, at the age of 18, so it is potentially legit, the results are never guaranteed whatever happens and everyone has a different response to the IGF-1 exposure... Also the fact that you will have to inject 3 to 4 times a day for an indefinite period of time is relatively unpleasant.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and JustTrynaGrow
I have seen several people on Reddit say that they grew in height from Mod GRF and Hexarelin peptides, I don't know if I can find the post, but one said he grew 3 inches in 1 year of use, at the age of 18, so it is potentially legit, the results are never guaranteed whatever happens and everyone has a different answer to the IGF-1 exposure...
Can I get some links, do you still recommend an ai?
How old are you? At 5'3 they should be prescribing HGH, fuck these jew doctors.
just turned 17, doc has been refusing HGH since 16
DON'T GET MK-677
why not

why not
Other peptides will bring better results. Also aromasin

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
The discussion is the thread title, I need a site to get both Mk and letrozole cheap, my growth plates are almost closed, I’m 5’3 and my doctor predicts 5’5 so I’m gonna blast this shit. How much HGH and Letrozole should I buy?

your first mistake was asking this forum

why not

This guy:

This guy:

Also you waste your time with HGH (As you waste your time by thinking you will grow from only MK-677, you will not...), you will never be able to pay doses that give similar results to peptides used correctly, ever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Who’s gonna tell him?

This guy:

This guy:

Also you waste your time with HGH (As you waste your time by thinking you will grow from only MK-677, you will not...), you will never be able to pay doses that give similar results to peptides used correctly, ever.

Can you go into further detail? You want me to completely drop the Mk 677 and get something else?

do you recommend aromasin over letrozole?

I have seen several people on Reddit say that they grew in height from Mod GRF and Hexarelin peptides, I don't know if I can find the post, but one said he grew 3 inches in 1 year of use, at the age of 18, so it is potentially legit, the results are never guaranteed whatever happens and everyone has a different response to the IGF-1 exposure... Also the fact that you will have to inject 3 to 4 times a day for an indefinite period of time is relatively unpleasant.

for mk677 buy on sarmtech, as regards letrozole it's expensive everywhere

Can you go into further detail? You want me to completely drop the Mk 677 and get something else?

do you recommend aromasin over letrozole?

You could follow this protocol (Based on https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...ed-closed-plate-oldcel-method-included.14298/):
- Hexarelin 100mcg 3x daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on
- CJC no DAC 100mcg 3x daily with hexarelin or GHRP2

Optionally, you can also take:
- 25mg of mk677
- SAM-e 1500mg
- MSM 1000mg
- Glucosamine 1500mg
- Chondroitin 1200mg

You are also free to take supplements that are reputed important when it comes to bone health:
- Vitamin D 10kIU
- Vitamin k2 mk4 45mg
- Magnesium 400mg
- Zinc 50mg
- Calcium 2g
- Boron 9mg

About the AI, do as you feel, if I were you I would go to the Aromasin because it allows you to avoid estrogen rebound, is known to have positive effects on IGF-1 levels and will allow you to experiment with doses that you can handle without too many side effects. Crashing estrogen is crap anyway, you do it because you want to allow yourself a greater time for growth.

Also I'm relatively clueless so you shouldn't trust me completely. Do your own research.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers
You could follow this protocol (Based on https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...ed-closed-plate-oldcel-method-included.14298/):
- Hexarelin 100mcg 3x daily for 2 weeks then GHRP-2 100mcg 3x daily for 4 weeks then repeat back to hexarelin and so on
- CJC no DAC 100mcg 3x daily with hexarelin or GHRP2

Optionally, you can also take:
- 25mg of mk677
- SAM-e 1500mg
- MSM 1000mg
- Glucosamine 1500mg
- Chondroitin 1200mg

You are also free to take supplements that are reputed important when it comes to bone health:
- Vitamin D 10kIU
- Vitamin k2 mk4 45mg
- Magnesium 400mg
- Zinc 50mg
- Calcium 2g
- Boron 9mg

About the AI, do as you feel, if I were you I would go to the Aromasin because it allows you to avoid estrogen rebound, is known to have positive effects on IGF-1 levels and will allow you to experiment with doses that you can handle without too many side effects. Crashing estrogen is crap anyway, you do it because you want to allow yourself a greater time for growth.

Also I'm relatively clueless so you shouldn't trust me completely. Do your own research.
When you mean optionally I can also take the mk, do you mean to use both methods like you mentioned earlier or one or the other, I’m going to do some research but I got told that letrozole was the better option, I’ll keep researching though, I’m just trying to guarantee I end up atleast 5’6

When you mean optionally I can also take the mk, do you mean to use both methods like you mentioned earlier or one or the other, I’m going to do some research but I got told that letrozole was the better option, I’ll keep researching though, I’m just trying to guarantee I end up atleast 5’6

What I said in second place is not a replacement for peptides, it is a potential addition, peptides are the most important.

What I said in second place is not a replacement for peptides, it is a potential addition, peptides are the most important.
Ok, so I should be more concerned with the peptides than the Mk, I’m starting to understand you want me to go light on the Mk and spend on the peptides, so I’ll just need aromasin

At 5'3 you need to be injecting 10ius of growth hormone tbh damn i feel bad for you

@CarlSagan96 add him to the group

• +1
Reactions: leloucheREBORN
this is very very similar to what im doing right now and its working. mk677 is cope
Isn’t letrozole better than aromasin?
no aromasin is better

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
this is very very similar to what im doing right now and its working. mk677 is cope

no aromasin is better
I’m getting conducting advice, I was told to also get mk677 with it or should I just stick to Peptides?

I also heard that letrozole is better for people with closing plates.

im trying to run a CJC 1295Dac with Ghrp 2 stack when I buy them but I don’t know what time to take it becauseI have a school and I also don’t know them amount

I’m getting conducting advice, I was told to also get mk677 with it or should I just stick to Peptides?

im trying to run a CJC 1295Dac with Ghrp 2 stack when I buy them but I don’t know what time to take it becauseI have a school and I also don’t know them amount
i take a money conscious cycle so I didn't bother with mk677 since it's not worth it vs peptides.

I take CJC NO dac, GHRP-2 & hexarelin.
I should also be using Aromasin but haven't been and will hopefully order it with my next stack.

I take:
80~mcg of cjc in the morning
100mcg of ghrp-2
80~mcg of hexarelin

glucosamine, msm,chondroitin,zinc,magnisum,vit d,vit c,creatine and a multivitamin tablet every morning also.

after school:

80mcg of cjc
100mcg of ghrp-2

before bed:
80mcg of cjc
100mcg of ghrp-2

you'll need to do more research ie you need to mix all this (apart from tablets obv) with bac water and inject near your belly button.
if you have the extra cash just spend it on pre mixed insulin style pens with the aforementioned peptides in them since it's a pain to learn all this

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, BeestungLipsTheory and middayshowers
i take a money conscious cycle so I didn't bother with mk677 since it's not worth it vs peptides.

I take CJC NO dac, GHRP-2 & hexarelin.
I should also be using Aromasin but haven't been and will hopefully order it with my next stack.

I take:
80~mcg of cjc in the morning
100mcg of ghrp-2
80~mcg of hexarelin

glucosamine, msm,chondroitin,zinc,magnisum,vit d,vit c,creatine and a multivitamin tablet every morning also.

after school:

80mcg of cjc
100mcg of ghrp-2

before bed:
80mcg of cjc
100mcg of ghrp-2

you'll need to do more research ie you need to mix all this (apart from tablets obv) with bac water and inject near your belly button.
if you have the extra cash just spend it on pre mixed insulin style pens with the aforementioned peptides in them since it's a pain to learn all this
Isn’t CJC with Dac better because it extends the time it takes to break down in your body, it’s not as powerful as no dac but it stays in the body longer if you understand what I’m saying.

Low IQ but what do you mean by insulin style pens and inject near your belly button?
you want me to mix everything all together with water in a pen? I’ve been doing some reading and found out that you can take some of this orally.

also how many bottles of each did you buy

for mk677 buy on sarmtech, as regards letrozole it's expensive everywhere
don't buy mk677, especially liquid version, yes it may be most effective but it's doesn't have any form of sterlization, i got sick from that shit within a few days, worst purchase of my fucking life, and
Isn’t CJC with Dac better because it extends the time it takes to break down in your body, it’s not as powerful as no dac but it stays in the body longer if you understand what I’m saying.

Low IQ but what do you mean by insulin style pens and inject near your belly button?
you want me to mix everything all together with water in a pen? I’ve been doing some reading and found out that you can take some of this orally.

also how many bottles of each did you buy
DO NOT TAKE CJC 1295 WITH DAC, that shit with chronic use will DAMAGE your pituitary gland, i was planning on doing a constant mk677 plus cjc 1295 with dac stack every month until the mk677 got contaminated with some random shit (or it leaked) then i got sick!

don't buy mk677, especially liquid version, yes it may be most effective but it's doesn't have any form of sterlization, i got sick from that shit within a few days, worst purchase of my fucking life, and

DO NOT TAKE CJC 1295 WITH DAC, that shit with chronic use will DAMAGE your pituitary gland, i was planning on doing a constant mk677 plus cjc 1295 with dac stack every month until the mk677 got contaminated with some random shit (or it leaked) then i got sick!
coronavirus confirmed

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
@CarlSagan96 add him to the group
Add me too I need height or I'll copr

How is letrozole better for plates pls explain lol ?