Need a gyno expert

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I am 29 years old, didn't have gyno before. I am low bodyfat, don't smoke, don't drink alcohol. I use RU58841 for like 8 months now. I used lycopine 40mg for like 3 months daily or once every two days.

2 weeks ago I got gyno on my right nipple. I know it is gyno because there is a hard lump now and it didn't go away. I don't even know what caused it. It is not really visible but I am afraid it will become more visible over time

The changes I had for that time period were:
1. I started implementing a diet like @thesuperhuman.diet on instagram. So more fruit basically
2. I ate one greek yoghurt a day, didn't eat it before.
3. I was very emotional for like 2-3 days, cried because of something personal that happened. But also I felt like I wouldn't have reacted that way if everything was okay with my hormones.
4. I fapped like 2 times a day

I started taking an aromatase inhibitor and stopped the Lycopine and the nipple itchiness went away. Hard lump is still there.

Why do you think I got it?? The main change was the diet one, but as if eating Mangos and Avocados start causing acne? Or crying for 2 days? I really don't understand it. When I was eating Mcdonalds, everything was okay. Now I have to save up several thousands for a f'ing gyno removal surgery in case it gets worse in the future.

Bump
I will start taking creatine too again to balance out DHT/Estrogen ratio again. Hope it doesnt affect my hairloss.

just get surgery broski they will remove the gland and u wont get it no more

• +1
Reactions: mathis and butterworld
have u tested for estrogen?

how u know it’s not cancer or some shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: audimax and Jeww
Did lycopin do anything for your coloring?

Bump
I will start taking creatine too again to balance out DHT/Estrogen ratio again. Hope it doesnt affect my hairloss.
I strongly advise against taking creatine if your prone to hairloss

• +1
Reactions: mathis
have u tested for estrogen?

how u know it’s not cancer or some shit
No i havent
I dont know if its cancer

I have another theory tho. I used a lot of minox in that time peroid and fapped a lot. Minox raises prolactin, fapping raises prolactin. So maybe it was high prolactin instead of high E.
Did lycopin do anything for your coloring?
Yes a little bit but nothing really significant
I strongly advise against taking creatine if your prone to hairloss
I will see if my other precautions stop nipple itchiness and then decide if I take creatine again. I will megadose zinc too for aromatase inhibition.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
get tested for klinefelter

Bump
No take l cartinine and work out

It really did stop the nipple itchiness when I started using minox only every other day and dropped Lycopine. I also dropped eating too much fruit.

Now I have to save up several thousands for a f'ing gyno removal surgery in case it gets worse in the future.
After gyno initially forms it takes about 6 months for it to "solidify" after witch the only solution to remove it completely is surgery. Before the 6 month mark you can probably get rid of it completely with tamoxifen given you fix the underlying cause. Basically if you had pubertal gyno before then yea you will need surgery but if this is the first time you developed gyno in your life then you have some time to get rid of it
Its prob the combination of everything you mentioned but get bloodwork to find out if it is e2 or prolactin or both

Just get the glands removed, once removed they cannot come back and your gyno free for life, fly to some other country to get it done for cheap

After gyno initially forms it takes about 6 months for it to "solidify" after witch the only solution to remove it completely is surgery. Before the 6 month mark you can probably get rid of it completely with tamoxifen given you fix the underlying cause. Basically if you had pubertal gyno before then yea you will need surgery but if this is the first time you developed gyno in your life then you have some time to get rid of it
Its prob the combination of everything you mentioned but get bloodwork to find out if it is e2 or prolactin or both
If that is true, then I am ordering Tamoxifen today. What dosage is normal?

• +1
Reactions: Driler
10-20mg tamoxifen or 30-60mg raloxifene latter might be better atleast by what i heard from anecdotal reports

retard klinefelters is not something u can get, it's genetic, can't get it after birth
How am I a retard I never said it is something you can get after birth initially. Still good to check on it, anyway

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
How am I a retard I never said it is something you can get after birth initially. Still good to check on it, anyway
jfl, he didnt have gyno before

jfl, he didnt have gyno before
just because youre born with klinefelters doesnt mean you immediately start developing gyno, the symptoms usually become more apparent during puberty, it's like saying you dont grow any hair after youre born therefore klinefelter, when youre not supposed to have a beard after youre born either way......

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
just because youre born with klinefelters doesnt mean you immediately start developing gyno, the symptoms usually become more apparent during puberty, it's like saying you dont grow any hair after youre born therefore klinefelter, when youre not supposed to have a beard after youre born either way......
Nigga Im 29

U can get surgery free but If not NT dont bother

I am 29 years old, didn't have gyno before. I am low bodyfat, don't smoke, don't drink alcohol. I use RU58841 for like 8 months now. I used lycopine 40mg for like 3 months daily or once every two days.

2 weeks ago I got gyno on my right nipple. I know it is gyno because there is a hard lump now and it didn't go away. I don't even know what caused it. It is not really visible but I am afraid it will become more visible over time

The changes I had for that time period were:
1. I started implementing a diet like @thesuperhuman.diet on instagram. So more fruit basically
2. I ate one greek yoghurt a day, didn't eat it before.
3. I was very emotional for like 2-3 days, cried because of something personal that happened. But also I felt like I wouldn't have reacted that way if everything was okay with my hormones.
4. I fapped like 2 times a day

I started taking an aromatase inhibitor and stopped the Lycopine and the nipple itchiness went away. Hard lump is still there.

Why do you think I got it?? The main change was the diet one, but as if eating Mangos and Avocados start causing acne? Or crying for 2 days? I really don't understand it. When I was eating Mcdonalds, everything was okay. Now I have to save up several thousands for a f'ing gyno removal surgery in case it gets worse in the future.