Need a heightmaxxing stack

aerooooo

aerooooo

Bronze
;)Hello guys i need a heightmaxxing stack because im fucking 5´4.5 at 14 year old ( is good at my age and in Peru) BUT SADLY i dont want to be this fucking tall i fucking hate my height (my doctor said i can go for 5´8 ( good height in my country) because in my country (PERU) i saw too many manlets like FUCKING 5´4 5´3 AND EVEN A DOWN SYNDROME GUY WITH A CHINESE FACE AND OBESE WITH 4´8 I WILL FUCKING KILL MYSELF WITH A FUCKING GUN
sorry if i have a mental breakdown but help me:):):):)
Image 1

• JFL
Reactions: Ragnar
;)Hello guys i need a heightmaxxing stack because im fucking 5´4.5 at 14 year old ( is good at my age and in Peru) BUT SADLY i dont want to be this fucking tall i fucking hate my height (my doctor said i can go for 5´8 ( good height in my country) because in my country (PERU) i saw too many manlets like FUCKING 5´4 5´3 AND EVEN A DOWN SYNDROME GUY WITH A CHINESE FACE AND OBESE WITH 4´8 I WILL FUCKING KILL MYSELF WITH A FUCKING GUN
sorry if i have a mental breakdown but help me:):):):)View attachment 2845853
:hnghn:

Ask him for HGH and AIs. Get letrozole and you are gold.

• +1
Reactions: lixx
sorry if i have a mental breakdown but help me:):):):)View attachment 2845853
Get bone age scan

i got it!

good thing is that my growth plates arent close ;)
Good. How tall are your parents? I was 5'4 at 14 but grew very slowly from 14-17, and stopped at 17. I am 5'6.5 now. Also latin amarican, from Brazil. I hope you can improve your situation, I see myself when seeing you tbh. If only I had access to looksmaxxing at the time.

Good. How tall are your parents? I was 5'4 at 14 but grew very slowly from 14-17, and stopped at 17. I am 5'6.5 now. Also latin amarican, from Brazil. I hope you can improve your situation, I see myself when seeing you tbh. If only I had access to looksmaxxing at the time.
5′ 7″ father and mother 5´1:hnghn:

ouch. we both got fucked over

• So Sad
Reactions: aerooooo
5′ 7″ father and mother 5´1:hnghn:
Interesting. I think you will probably be like 5'7,5'7.5, even 5'8 seems a lot tbh. I studied a lot of growth charts and one thing no one mentions is latin amaricans stop growing earlier than anyone else. Like I get Mexican, Colombian and Brazilian charts, and they stop growing earlier. No idea why, maybe bone age but your bone age is good. Your mother is midget though, but for a peruvian your father is OK.

• Love it
Reactions: aerooooo
Interesting. I think you will probably be like 5'7,5'7.5, even 5'8 seems a lot tbh. I studied a lot of growth charts and one thing no one mentions is latin amaricans stop growing earlier than anyone else. Like I get Mexican, Colombian and Brazilian charts, and they stop growing earlier. No idea why, maybe bone age but your bone age is good. Your mother is midget though, but for a peruvian your father is OK.
my doctor says 5´8;)

no fucking way are you cwynthion
:lul: