Need advice and feedback on my tinder pictures

R

Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken

Some are old pics when I’m younger and almost all are edited.

Now - I get very hot matches (I buy tinder platinum and super like hot girls)

But I don’t get many conversations. The girls just leave me on read.

So my suspicion is that girls can see irregularities in my photos. Like I look like diff people in each pic.

Or some pics I just look ugly or try hard with the girls ect.

It’s possible my texts also suck but idk I use a text sequence that a pick up guy posted so I assume it’s at least average in quality.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, SendMePicsToRate, ROTTING and 1 other person
Everything looks great chad 👍🏻

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and ROTTING
Hat in every single picture except one that's clearly old. Girls prob think (know?) you're bald

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Redwhiteandbluepill
Mirin the fraud Straxity bhai. How do women IRL react?

yoo you're frauding on another level holy shit

I’m asking why the convos die out

maybe it's because they realised how frauded your pictures are
How would they? Do the pics appear edited(

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
idk not really but they look way too good compared to your ratings pictures bro :D
I post the ugliest pics for rating on purpose. I normally wear make up and stuff but when I ask to be rated I have none on ect

I post the ugliest pics for rating on purpose. I normally wear make up and stuff but when I ask to be rated I have none on ect
like I said you're frauding is on another level in you're ratings you look like real bad compared to here jfl

on the pictures you look like chad

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
Looks fine. I'd personally ditch the first and last pic, but I wouldn't expect a monumental difference either way

• +1
Reactions: Redwhiteandbluepill
Looks fine. I'd personally ditch the first and last pic, but I wouldn't expect a monumental difference either way
The one with the backwards hat that looks like a headshot?

faceapps me tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
bro the first one looks good in my opinion
The intensity and airbrushed look is a net negative on tinder. Believe me or don't, but I'm older than just about anyone here and certainly banged more girls off Tinder than most guys

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and bogii
If you cant get laid then I doubt anyone else can. I feel like this is a LARP tbh. Been noticing too many above average users on this forum obsessing over their looks. Literally every chad I know isn't really red pilled. They buy into the personality thing or think that the average guy with good game has a shot. If you want validation from the forum then you got more issues in life to fix.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
The intensity and airbrushed look is a net negative on tinder. Believe me or don't, but I'm older than just about anyone here and certainly banged more girls off Tinder than most guys
I can go back and edit the same pics more mild

If you cant get laid then I doubt anyone else can. I feel like this is a LARP tbh. Been noticing too many above average users on this forum obsessing over their looks. Literally every chad I know isn't really red pilled. They buy into the personality thing or think that the average guy with good game has a shot. If you want validation from the forum then you got more issues in life to fix.
I just explained I get matches but not convo. Also please don’t quote the photos

I just explained I get matches but not convo. Also please don’t quote the photos
Fixed. Well its tinder. Holes use it for validation and some are sick enough to lead guys on only to flake. Its dead and has been dead. Nothing to really do with smv.

Fixed. Well its tinder. Holes use it for validation and some are sick enough to lead guys on only to flake. Its dead and has been dead. Nothing to really do with smv.
Maybe I’m not sure if that’s completely true. I find girls with 100k Insta follower on tinder. They don’t need validation.

They need quick access to Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
imagine looking like this and still not getting pussy on tinder. Christ. If you look like this you should literally have at least one 7 or 8 texting you to come over and fuck her. how do you not? explain yourself.

OH SHIT YOU'RE A CASTING DIRECTOR? hahaha, i do film stuff too, you in LA or Atlanta?