Need advice for legit wristmaxxing

Seilmaximierender

Seilmaximierender

Iron
Hello I need legit wristmaxxing advice. I have 6.5 circumference some roasties have thicker wrists than me it's humiliating.
I noticed that fat people have fat wrists. Can't i inject some fat in my wrists or something like this???
Pls help

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Nothing can be done for thin wrists. Imo it's the most subhuman falio a man can have

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and Seilmaximierender
I still have some hope as 6.5 is my status while being underweight and not at all gymmaxed.
Can roidmaxxing help me grow some tissue?
There are mainly tendos and Musculus pronator quadratus. If you could grow these two with roids/gh analogues that would be improvement.
Else I will just adipositasmaxx that should give me fat wrists

Roasties have 8" because they are fat. You wont have it while being lean, only with a disgusting true dad bod

Roasties have 8" because they are fat. You wont have it while being lean, only with a disgusting true dad bod
yes so why can't i selectively inject fat into my wrists?
maybe this technique just wasn't invented to this day?
I mean you can also inject fat into you cock to make it gain circumference, pretty common technique.
I will develop this and make big money :feelsyay:

yes so why can't i selectively inject fat into my wrists?
maybe this technique just wasn't invented to this day?
I mean you can also inject fat into you cock to make it gain circumference, pretty common technique.
I will develop this and make big money :feelsyay:
Idk but its cope if you are already gl.
Cock wise im 7.7" x 5.6" so dont care

its a mogger trait. 15 inch arms with 6 inch wrists will look much better and mmore athletic then with 8 inch lumberjack wrists

Good looking. No-one will look at your wrists then especially at 6.5" because it avg
They still look ridiculous with my large Hands but I'm also starved so probably would gain atleast some plus.

I'm subhuman, especially because of my face/frame. Shoulders are too narrow (might also improved because starved right now) but face is psl 3. Hopefully get bimax in some month