Need advice for my dilemma of what to prioritize.

HereToGetBetter

HereToGetBetter

Bronze
So, I have a wide up bone. not wider than my shoulders but that doesn't matter I still have a hourglass look if my shirt is at or below the hipbone and if its below the hip bone it genuinely looks a little comical. My bideltoid is about 19-20 inches. My clavicles are in between sloped and straight but they definitely aren't sloped I think they are actually on the better side aesthetically speaking. The question is. Do I bulk up and try and train my obliques shoulders and chest or do I continue getting lean. I am currently not that lean but definitely am not fat. my face has become so much more aesthetic recently due to getting leaner and I am finally starting to get hollow cheeks and a pretty good amount of visible bone. what do I do ? Do I continue getting lean or bulk up and lose my face aesthetics ? 180cm barefoot around 63kg but everybody says I look like I am about 75 because of the way my frame is shaped (not about 75 because I am fat that is because my arms are kind of lean and am genetically gifted muscle wise there).

Please serious responses I keep on stressing over this.

as a 5'11 130lbs tiktokmaxxed twink i suggest you stop eating fat nigger