Need advice for tattoos

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
Aight, so right now im phenotype prettyboy and I think getting tats would ascend me a lot and give me way more appeal.
So i'm asking yall for tattoo advice, designs, etc. I'll add some pics of how i look right now so you guys can tell me if tattoos would indeed ascend me.
IMG 2161
Cf5a850f da13 432b 9eb8 47a741939a1e
IMG 4152

Let me know if tats would fit my pheno and ascend me. I'll gladly accept y'alls advice

Aight, so right now im phenotype prettyboy and I think getting tats would ascend me a lot and give me way more appeal.
So i'm asking yall for tattoo advice, designs, etc. I'll add some pics of how i look right now so you guys can tell me if tattoos would indeed ascend me.
View attachment 2800274View attachment 2800276View attachment 2800277
Let me know if tats would fit my pheno and ascend me. I'll gladly accept y'alls advice

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, tigrxs, LooksThinker and 3 others
No tatoo for thrasher hoodie in 2024

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
ur 6'1 and handsome. u can easily fraud 6'3 + tatoos wouldn't fit u because ur too babyish, wait till older
How fraud 6'3 with shoe lifts?? and thanks for the tattoo advice but wdym too babyish, i mean so people like Jon skywalker for example had tattoos when he looked quite young

How fraud 6'3 with shoe lifts?? and thanks for the tattoo advice but wdym too babyish, i mean so people like Jon skywalker for example had tattoos when he looked quite young
View attachment 2800303
well yeah u can get small tatoos but not big. not on neck at least. and yeah u fraud with shoe lifts and af1 if u want or balenciaga tracks which are like 800euros

well yeah u can get small tatoos but not big. not on neck at least. and yeah u fraud with shoe lifts and af1 if u want or balenciaga tracks which are like 800euros
Yeah nice advice, i got af1 and bapesta's already they make me 6,2 easily since im 6'1 without shoes. Might look for some balenciage tracks since they are expensive and i could impress foids that way. alright so small tats, shoe lifts, and frauding shoes. Got it

High appeal as fuck, ignore the retards commenting on your clothing they don’t get it.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Annihilator, LooksThinker and 1 other person
High appeal as fuck, ignore the retards commenting on your clothing they don’t get it.
Thank you, you think posting fit pics on IG would get foids more interested in me?

• +1
Reactions: john788
Yeah nice advice, i got af1 and bapesta's already they make me 6,2 easily since im 6'1 without shoes. Might look for some balenciage tracks since they are expensive and i could impress foids that way. alright so small tats, shoe lifts, and frauding shoes. Got it
thats pretty much all u can do. ur good looking by default so yeah ull be fine. maybe grow a beard when ur older

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
thats pretty much all u can do. ur good looking by default so yeah ull be fine. maybe grow a beard when ur older
Yeah i tried minoxidil for a month or so and then i ran out of minoxidil and never bought more. I was debating on buying oral minoxidil lately but not sure if i should since its quite difficult to get it shipped to the netherlands since its not legal here i think.

Thank you, you think posting fit pics on IG would get foids more interested in me?
get on insta, get on snap, just keep grinding dms with women until you get a match. you are tall and gl with a pheno that's popular for women your age, u can slay easily especially in the west

get on insta, get on snap, just keep grinding dms with women until you get a match. you are tall and gl with a pheno that's popular for women your age, u can slay easily especially in the west
Yeah i get a lot of likes on tinder and matches and stuff, but talking to women is actually hard since they are so boring and hard to have a conversation with. It might be my autistic and no personality having ass thats just bad at having conversations with them but idk man its hard

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
Yeah i get a lot of likes on tinder and matches and stuff, but talking to women is actually hard since they are so boring and hard to have a conversation with. It might be my autistic and no personality having ass thats just bad at having conversations with them but idk man its hard
i feel you, im giga non-NT and only interact with girls that i met through my close female friends. u just gotta thug that shit out and NTmaxx to the best of your ability even though it's arguably harder than most if not all of the hardmaxxes you see on blackpill forums. godspeed

• +1
i feel you, im giga non-NT and only interact with girls that i met through my close female friends. u just gotta thug that shit out and NTmaxx to the best of your ability even though it's arguably harder than most if not all of the hardmaxxes you see on blackpill forums. godspeed
Excuse me but i do not know what NT means, what is NTmaxxing?

just search in pinterest men tattooos and do them literally is what you are looking for

mirin the jaw and eyes what did you dod to improve them?

just search in pinterest men tattooos and do them literally is what you are looking for

mirin the jaw and eyes what did you dod to improve them?
good idea. Thanks, I barely did any looksmaxxes except for the soft maxxes like mewing and stuff. But i think its just genetics

Excuse me but i do not know what NT means, what is NTmaxxing?
'NT' = neurotypical. someone who has a normal, functioning brain, i.e someone who isn't a sperg like most of the users on this site

• +1
'NT' = neurotypical. someone who has a normal, functioning brain, i.e someone who isn't a sperg like most of the users on this site
ah, a foid told me a few days ago that she seriously thought i was autistic and i should get it checked. still hit tho.

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator
Better off getting a tattoo with deep meaning to you than to improve looks

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives and Zeta