Need advice for what to do with my hair

D

Deleted member 16861

Diamond
Should i grow it Out despite my shitty hairline or should i stay at this length? The hairline stayed the same for the past 5 years

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220321-204840.png
    Screenshot_20220321-204840.png
    1,018.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220321-204853.png
    Screenshot_20220321-204853.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220321-204859.png
    Screenshot_20220321-204859.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Also guess my age, i think my Hair makes me Look older

What's your hair type? Btw hop on anti balding treatments ASAP or you'll regret it

What's your hair type? Btw hop on anti balding treatments ASAP or you'll regret it
I Take fin for 6 months now, but like i Said, my hairline didnt Change the Last couple of years so i dont know If fin is Working

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
My Hair is pretty straight when it has some length.

Grow your hair out and hide the temples and do something to combat the hairloss if it further recedes

My Hair is pretty straight when it has some length.
Ok you should also add minoxidil and microneedling to your regimen. You can recover your hairline. Your facial thirds seem to be balanced so a buzzcut could suit you. Sorry, I can't recommend anything else I'm not too knowledgeable about straight hair.
I say you look like you're 27 years old ish.

• +1
Should i grow it Out despite my shitty hairline or should i stay at this length? The hairline stayed the same for the past 5 years
dye it jet black and hairstyle as someone posted above

minox 5 fr
fin rarely grows back miniaturized hair below 50% miniaturization, and only for people who had better hairline to being with
nizoral 2% EOD
schedule for transplant

gl guy, dye your brows too.
castor oil or vaseline on lashes at night. i cant say this definitively improves thicknness, but ust consider it like putting on hair cream. thicker, more clumped up. more moisture retention in lashes

dont need the stubble either, only looks good if coverage is good. this is not good

great base, good forward growth, humble i think --- you will improve

microneedling
yes weekly microneedling improves efficiency of minox upto 400% so that too if you wanna go full blast. there are other research chems. if youre interest, go to haircafe aka kevin mann on yt @Zerengin02

yes weekly microneedling improves efficiency of minox upto 400% so that too if you wanna go full blast. there are other research chems. if youre interest, go to haircafe aka kevin mann on yt @Zerengin02
Idk about weekly apparently overdoing it causes inflammation, he should test the waters with every 2 weeks then every 10 days then every week
But yeah I think studies are more reliable than a few randoms experience on the internet

• +1