Need advice from boxers/sportsmen who have good stamina

D

Deleted member 31393

Iron
How does someone start with roadwork?
Like I run on an 800m perimeter ground and I run out of gas by the 2nd round.

I'll be moving out in 6 months and then join a boxing gym.
But I do not want to enter as a complete amateur.
What do you guys suggest?

just run every 3 days and you'll improve

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Do this:

Just stop around stage 3 since your goal isn't competitive running. If you're gassing out too early, you're probably running too fast. I made this mistake when I first started. Jogging is very slow. When you're just starting out something like 7 min/km is fine.

Last edited:
Do this:

Just stop around stage 3 since your goal isn't competitive running. If you're gassing out too early, you're probably running too fast. I made this mistake when I first started. Jogging is very slow. When you're just starting out something like 7 min/km is fine.

Thanks for bothering to post this brother 🥂
Thanks to you, I'll be starting this order on Monday

I had a question tho:
How do you manage your breathing?

When I get desperate I breathe in via the nose and breathe out via the mouth.
We know mouth breathing is very bad for jaw aesthetics, so what do you suggest here?

When I get desperate I breathe in via the nose and breathe out via the mouth.
We know mouth breathing is very bad for jaw aesthetics, so what do you suggest here?
I breath through my mouth because my nose is barely functional even when I'm not breathing hard. I doubt the small percent of time you spend running is going to impact the aesthetics of your jaw, especially if you're only breathing through your mouth when you exhale.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293
I breath through my mouth because my nose is barely functional even when I'm not breathing hard. I doubt the small percent of time you spend running is going to impact the aesthetics of your jaw, especially if you're only breathing through your mouth when you exhale.
Thanks for clearing it up.
Cheers 🥂.

Thanks for clearing it up.
Cheers 🥂.
np, also it's important to me that everyone knows that i know how to spell breathe. that was a typo.