Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
Pm me , because I'm tired of autistic trolls

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and .👽.
Pm me , because I'm tired of autistic trolls
You'd only really benefit from additional chin height tbh. It'll offset your longish philtrum. You have a great starting point in btw. Your eye area (which is hardest part to looksmax) is very good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Birdcell
you have a good chin g
Yeah it's wide byut unfortunately to short for my my brachycephalic (short and wide head) , someone with long horse face could pull it off , but in my case I need a long chin , so that my head doesn't

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
His forward growth is very good. His lower third is just a tad bit short. He could get genio.
bro tbh it doesn't even look short , it looks good for him

You'd only really benefit from additional chin height tbh. It'll offset your longish philtrum. You have a great starting point in btw. Your eye area (which is hardest part to looksmax) is very good.
Tbh the eye area part and wide jaw with decent ramus , gives me hope for a successful looksmaxxing journey
Screenshot 20211223 1321242

A white person with dolichocephalic skull (long and narrow) could live with short chin , but on my it makes me look childish and with very short face

• Hmm...

Good rater.

Tbh the eye area part and wide jaw with decent ramus , gives me hope for a successful looksmaxxing journey
View attachment 1455020
A white person with dolichocephalic skull (long and narrow) could live with short chin , but on my it makes me look childish and with very short face
I have the same problem. Chin/lower third is too short and weak. I don't have good angularity/definition like you do either. You are not exactly white per se so you might get taxed a bit more than someone whose of western European origin but you wouldn't stand out at all amongst a group of white people. North atlandid would be ideal of course but your pheno doesn't disadvantage you that much. Braindead foids aren't gonna whip out calipers and start measuring your skull lol. But if you mention your ethnicity then yeah it's definitely going to work against you.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
I have the same problem. Chin/lower third is too short and weak. I don't have good angularity/definition like you do either. You are not exactly white per se so you might get taxed a bit more than someone whose of western European origin but you wouldn't stand out at all amongst a group of white people. North atlandid would be ideal of course but your pheno doesn't disadvantage you that much. Braindead foids aren't gonna whip out calipers and start measuring your skull lol. But if you mention your ethnicity then yeah it's definitely going to work against you.
Txh bro , I agree with you :Comfy:

• Hmm...