Need advice! Is taking Testosterone more helpful or stimulants for social anxiety?

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
I tried SSRI's and Benzos are too addicting.
So my only ways are roids or stimulants to get more NT.
I literally am so desperate to be a normal human that I'd take anything to just be normal and be able to talk to people and especially girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Gaygymmaxx
Have you tried mewing?

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and norwegiancel
Try test and see how that works. It helps a shit ton with anxiety and you will walk like you have a 12” dick. Try prosocial drugs too like ecstasy, alcohol or phenibut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Try test and see how that works. It helps a shit ton with anxiety and you will walk like you have a 12” dick. Try prosocial drugs too like ecstasy, alcohol or phenibut.
I tried phenibut but it was too subtle tbh.
I need an upper rather than a downer.
Alcohol is good like at partys but not at work or everyday life.

How much test would you advice me?

I tried phenibut but it was too subtle tbh.
I need an upper rather than a downer.
Alcohol is good like at partys but not at work or everyday life.

How much test would you advice me?
Ecstasy is an upper and you won’t look like you on drugs.
Test start with 150 mg/week for 2 weeks and look for side effects. If there is none or they are minimal fix them accordingly and up the dose to 250 mg/week. Starting from that you’ll neen an aromatase inhibiter and fin to minimise conversion.
After 4 weeks you can up the dose by 100mg every month till you reach 500mg/week.
Don’t forget to gymmaxx, sleep well and eat well tho cause it’s legit a cycle.
Building muscle will help a lot with confidence too.

• Love it
Reactions: Adonis
Ecstasy is an upper and you won’t look like you on drugs.
Test start with 150 mg/week for 2 weeks and look for side effects. If there is none or they are minimal fix them accordingly and up the dose to 250 mg/week. Starting from that you’ll neen an aromatase inhibiter and fin to minimise conversion.
After 4 weeks you can up the dose by 100mg every month till you reach 500mg/week.
Don’t forget to gymmaxx, sleep well and eat well tho cause it’s legit a cycle.
Building muscle will help a lot with confidence too.
Bro thx a lot.
Fuck I really want to give Roids a try tbh

As long as you are not on the heavy shit for decades you will not do long term damage to your health. But if you have hairloss in your family, buy finasteride first tho

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
As long as you are not on the heavy shit for decades you will not do long term damage to your health. But if you have hairloss in your family, buy finasteride first tho
isnt the problem with exogenous testosterone that even if the fin inhibits around 70% of the conversion, the 30% is still a large amount?

and the problem with DUT is that even if you inhibit almost all DHT, the testosterone itself in your body still causes baldness, in not roided people it's not a concern (compared to dht), however in roided individuals even the testosterone itself can have negative effects?

isnt the problem with exogenous testosterone that even if the fin inhibits around 70% of the conversion, the 30% is still a large amount?

and the problem with DUT is that even if you inhibit almost all DHT, the testosterone itself in your body still causes baldness, in not roided people it's not a concern (compared to dht), however in roided individuals even the testosterone itself can have negative effects?
No test itself can’t cause baldness. And inhibiting 70% of the dht is the right thing to do. If you inhibit 100% of it, you’ll end up with ED and will feel like shit. It’s about the balance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Do exposure therapy. Force yourself to be in social scenarios. Do embarassing shit in public. Its hard at first but the more you do it the better it gets.

Just basically desensitise yourself to anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: Africancel
Test may not do much, I'm still socially anxious no matter how much I take.

Test may not do much, I'm still socially anxious no matter how much I take.
And tren?
Did you try stimulants?
Don't destroy my hope brooooo

And tren?
Did you try stimulants?
Don't destroy my hope brooooo

Tried test, tren, modafinil+caffeine+phenibut stack, but nothing even comes close to alcohol

No test itself can’t cause baldness. And inhibiting 70% of the dht is the right thing to do. If you inhibit 100% of it, you’ll end up with ED and will feel like shit. It’s about the balance
but the remaining 30% while your on a cycle is still too much

but the remaining 30% while your on a cycle is still too much
That 30% is closer or even lower than your natural production. Unless your family lives by the norwood reaper you won’t have to worry about anything