Need Advice on Fighting

ascending00

ascending00

Iron
Joined
Aug 8, 2026
Posts
30
Reputation
11
so I’m in high school and I’m like fairly popular you know everyone knows who i am but i don’t hangout with the popular kids but anyways I used to be in a lot of fights in high school like freshman year I would get ISS and sophomore year. I would get ISS and suspended a lot for getting into fights and everyone knew that i fight a lot and like I stopped letting people disrespect me so every time someone would I would fight but now I’m like kind of grown and I just don’t wanna fight anymore. Im still in high school but i feel like it’s kind of childish, but I feel like I’ve just been getting disrespected by you know a lot of my friends like today. And like a situation where this kid sat on my seat when I got up and he just wouldn’t get off and like no matter what I would do he just wouldn’t get up. He was just being a dick and I really wanted to fight him, but I’m scared of getting in trouble cause I’m tired of getting in trouble, but I don’t know. I feel like if I don’t resort to fighting and everything I start getting disrespected I don’t know what to do.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
so I’m in high school and I’m like fairly popular you know everyone knows who i am but i don’t hangout with the popular kids but anyways I used to be in a lot of fights in high school like freshman year I would get ISS and sophomore year. I would get ISS and suspended a lot for getting into fights and everyone knew that i fight a lot and like I stopped letting people disrespect me so every time someone would I would fight but now I’m like kind of grown and I just don’t wanna fight anymore. Im still in high school but i feel like it’s kind of childish, but I feel like I’ve just been getting disrespected by you know a lot of my friends like today. And like a situation where this kid sat on my seat when I got up and he just wouldn’t get off and like no matter what I would do he just wouldn’t get up. He was just being a dick and I really wanted to fight him, but I’m scared of getting in trouble cause I’m tired of getting in trouble, but I don’t know. I feel like if I don’t resort to fighting and everything I start getting disrespected I don’t know what to do.
me and the kid don’t like each other btw so he’s just being a dick
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Just learn to ignore them your surrounding is full of retards
 
  • +1
Reactions: yahgamy and Resonant
stop fighting niggas over the smallest shit then u faggot, ur friend was just joking around and u wanna fight him? jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vcguy977 and Resonant
Welcome to fight club brother
 
  • +1
Reactions: pharmaworker616 and yahgamy
so I’m in high school and I’m like fairly popular you know everyone knows who i am but i don’t hangout with the popular kids but anyways I used to be in a lot of fights in high school like freshman year I would get ISS and sophomore year. I would get ISS and suspended a lot for getting into fights and everyone knew that i fight a lot and like I stopped letting people disrespect me so every time someone would I would fight but now I’m like kind of grown and I just don’t wanna fight anymore. Im still in high school but i feel like it’s kind of childish, but I feel like I’ve just been getting disrespected by you know a lot of my friends like today. And like a situation where this kid sat on my seat when I got up and he just wouldn’t get off and like no matter what I would do he just wouldn’t get up. He was just being a dick and I really wanted to fight him, but I’m scared of getting in trouble cause I’m tired of getting in trouble, but I don’t know. I feel like if I don’t resort to fighting and everything I start getting disrespected I don’t know what to do.
fighting is usually never worth it, just ignore him
 

Similar threads

monkeybeast_titan
Replies
4
Views
20
monkeybeast_titan
monkeybeast_titan
0dimolmtncel
Replies
0
Views
29
0dimolmtncel
0dimolmtncel
Arryzz
Replies
8
Views
70
GODFATHER_0
GODFATHER_0
schizoteric
Replies
15
Views
82
Wakie
Wakie
coopydoopy
Replies
7
Views
71
ReformedChad
ReformedChad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top