Need advice on how to fix my jaw asymmetry and shape

D

Deleted member 23981

Iron
I need some high IQ and trustable member to PM me so I can show pics of my uneven jaw / lower third
I need advice on how to have a better jaw area

if only it was that easy...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23981
I need some high IQ and trustable member to PM me so I can show pics of my uneven jaw / lower third
I need advice on how to have a better jaw area
If you send whole face I can try to help you, don't worry I won't leak it.

If the asymmetry is POSITIONAL there's hope with exercises like Neck Stretching, Face Yoga, Cranial Manipulation and treatments like Dental Braces...

But if the asymmetry is CONGENITAL then I'm afraid surgery is the only hope, although I read from a pretty trustable and serious source that even congenital diseases can be fixed with good nutrition, it only takes longer... I can send you a link to the book if you want to, mindblowing stuff.

If you send whole face I can try to help you, don't worry I won't leak it.

If the asymmetry is POSITIONAL there's hope with exercises like Neck Stretching, Face Yoga, Cranial Manipulation and treatments like Dental Braces...

But if the asymmetry is CONGENITAL then I'm afraid surgery is the only hope, although I read from a pretty trustable and serious source that even congenital diseases can be fixed with good nutrition, it only takes longer... I can send you a link to the book if you want to, mindblowing stuff.
i got the same issue can you help me out aswell? Planning on surgery (bimax + genio) but i need to know what movements i should do and im not even sure if surgery can fix me

i got the same issue can you help me out aswell? Planning on surgery (bimax + genio) but i need to know what movements i should do and im not even sure if surgery can fix me
Hey bro... How u doing? I recently start reading books about the Schroth Method for scoliosis but I'm still on page 150 of 1.371 (4 books, the largest and newest is 788 pages) but I also got a good book on Cranial Manipulation that I can send you if you find it interesting...

Sorry it took so long to reply, I'm wage slaving so much lately that I got ill from stress and am currently on a 2-day leave 😓

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7
Hey bro... How u doing? I recently start reading books about the Schroth Method for scoliosis but I'm still on page 150 of 1.371 (4 books, the largest and newest is 788 pages) but I also got a good book on Cranial Manipulation that I can send you if you find it interesting...

Sorry it took so long to reply, I'm wage slaving so much lately that I got ill from stress and am currently on a 2-day leave 😓
doing shitty i fucked up my knee and cant walk for the next few weeks. Wbu tho? Can you explain me some methods i would appreciate anything

doing shitty i fucked up my knee and cant walk for the next few weeks. Wbu tho? Can you explain me some methods i would appreciate anything
That's BAD...
I can, but I dropped my phone twice on the ground while drunk and totaled it... Today was payday and I'm fixing it in 2 days tho

I'm using an old LG phone that's also broken, I will respond to you when I fix my main phone (I promise 💓)

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
That's BAD...
I can, but I dropped my phone twice on the ground while drunk and totaled it... Today was payday and I'm fixing it in 2 days tho

I'm using an old LG phone that's also broken, I will respond to you when I fix my main phone (I promise 💓)
Aight until then brother

Aight until then brother
My boss said he will only give me my deserved day-off next week, so I will be LATE on purpose tomorrow: only entering the company after they take my phone and start changing the screen!

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
My boss said he will only give me my deserved day-off next week, so I will be LATE on purpose tomorrow: only entering the company after they take my phone and start changing the screen!
just go ER and shoot up the place👍🏼☺️
Nah but fr just tell him to get shit done, coming to late wont help you bc they will most likely just use it against you