Need advice on zygo implants

UglyItalian

UglyItalian

Bronze
My whole zygomatic area is recessed, I feel like I have high set cheekbones but they just have no mass and it gives me a bug eyed effect at certain angles like this, would infra malar implants fix this or are my eyes too shallow set?

Attachments

• 20230728_145328.jpg
    20230728_145328.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
You look like the male version of this. Some cheek and possibly chin augmenting could help.

Zygofiller1

The bigger problem is your lower third height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
You can just bonesmash tbh ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dxrkprince and Deleted member 29167
The bigger problem is your lower third height
Ik I was more concerned about my zygos as usually recessed cheekbones are way harder to fix than a recessed lower third, also this angle is probably my worst angle, I feel like I can ascend hard with a bimax, gonion implants, and infra malar implants. I'd probably be high HTN, maybe Chadlite.

Attachments

• 3550558_20230726_175627.jpg
    3550558_20230726_175627.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I agree inframalars would really help you

I agree inframalars would really help you
What I don't understand is I feel like my eyes are almost 100% hooded, but they're shallow set? I thought hooding was always caused by deep set eyes, is Orbital Decompression a meme then and having good under eye support and supra projection matters alot more then?

tbh your chin height is ok. Just bad angle Your face shape is just off. I'm trying to figure out what it is besides zygos

What I don't understand is I feel like my eyes are almost 100% hooded, but they're shallow set? I thought hooding was always caused by deep set eyes, is Orbital Decompression a meme then and having good under eye support and supra projection matters alot more then?
Deep set just means eyeballs that are deepset into the orbitals. You achieve this either by pushing the eyeballs back or giving the orbitals more anterior projection. The latter is advisable for almost all people. Orbital Decompression should be reserved for patients with Graves' disease.

tbh your chin height is ok. Just bad angle Your face shape is just off. I'm trying to figure out what it is besides zygos
My bite is majorly fucked, my jaw is like this / / instead of straight | | my face is kind of roundish on the right side due to Inward gonion and massater hypertrophy, I hope with bimax and infra malar implabts my face shape will be morr like this

Attachments

• Will-Henry-Cavill-Be-in-The-Witcher-Season-4.jpg
    Will-Henry-Cavill-Be-in-The-Witcher-Season-4.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 0
saddled infraorbital implants or regular ones + fat grafting would fix it