Need advice with weight

I

itsbleak

Iron
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
3
Reputation
1
For context im 6 foot, 87kg(191 lbs) I have crazy genetics not trying to waste them, I am aware im fat, its not particularly visible due to my height but im not happy with it at all plus it bloats my face a lot, ive looked back at pictures where I was 65kg my face was so tight and my jawline was extremely sharp. For the past few weeks ive been walking 10km, working out and trying to stop eating garbage but it has not helped much, all I've noticed is I'm stronger but thats about it. I need advice what should I do?
 
For context im 6 foot, 87kg(191 lbs) I have crazy genetics not trying to waste them, I am aware im fat, its not particularly visible due to my height but im not happy with it at all plus it bloats my face a lot, ive looked back at pictures where I was 65kg my face was so tight and my jawline was extremely sharp. For the past few weeks ive been walking 10km, working out and trying to stop eating garbage but it has not helped much, all I've noticed is I'm stronger but thats about it. I need advice what should I do?
age?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
essential you must track calories i use cronometer if you want an easier time use reta and if you want to do it fast use high dose reta and clen on cycle, if you want to do it asap roids
 
  • +1
Reactions: itsbleak and ICR
For context im 6 foot, 87kg(191 lbs) I have crazy genetics not trying to waste them, I am aware im fat, its not particularly visible due to my height but im not happy with it at all plus it bloats my face a lot, ive looked back at pictures where I was 65kg my face was so tight and my jawline was extremely sharp. For the past few weeks ive been walking 10km, working out and trying to stop eating garbage but it has not helped much, all I've noticed is I'm stronger but thats about it. I need advice what should I do?
Weight doesn't matter what matters is bf what is ur bf?
 
  • +1
Reactions: itsbleak
For context im 6 foot, 87kg(191 lbs) I have crazy genetics not trying to waste them, I am aware im fat, its not particularly visible due to my height but im not happy with it at all plus it bloats my face a lot, ive looked back at pictures where I was 65kg my face was so tight and my jawline was extremely sharp. For the past few weeks ive been walking 10km, working out and trying to stop eating garbage but it has not helped much, all I've noticed is I'm stronger but thats about it. I need advice what should I do?
Just live a healthy lifestyle like what you’re doing right now or experiment with retatrutide.
 
For context im 6 foot, 87kg(191 lbs) I have crazy genetics not trying to waste them, I am aware im fat, its not particularly visible due to my height but im not happy with it at all plus it bloats my face a lot, ive looked back at pictures where I was 65kg my face was so tight and my jawline was extremely sharp. For the past few weeks ive been walking 10km, working out and trying to stop eating garbage but it has not helped much, all I've noticed is I'm stronger but thats about it. I need advice what should I do?
If possible a appetit suppressor but a calorie deficit will definitely help mark as solution
 

Similar threads

RICEascension
Replies
1
Views
22
RICEascension
RICEascension
monero
Replies
0
Views
8
monero
monero
JavzLar4
Replies
20
Views
86
arima_kisho1
arima_kisho1
zombiesaresocool
  • Question
Replies
4
Views
55
zombiesaresocool
zombiesaresocool
ezet
Replies
28
Views
122
Born ugly
Born ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top