Need advice

confirmgy

confirmgy

NT eyecel
Joined
Dec 12, 2024
Posts
1,550
Reputation
1,941
There’s a girl i lowkey wanna marry

But I fucked her really badly and we don’t talk anymore

She goes to the same university as me tho

So what do I say to her in real life? I’m never gonna beg it on text tho, she goes gym a decent amount so I’ll def see her there eventually
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
you had bad sex or you fucked up the relationship as in a mistake?
 
  • +1
Reactions: confirmgy
beg it on text?
 
  • +1
Reactions: confirmgy
you had bad sex or you fucked up the relationship as in a mistake?
it was a one night stand but she had such an incredible personality and I miss how soft her skin felt
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
Text her out of the blue. When girls know you want it more than them it’s just laughable
right haha

you could’ve just said that man

i’ve never heard beg it before lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: confirmgy
do you have her socials
Yeah but I’m not gonna reach out to her. It was clearly so bad she doesnt want to talk to me again. She did get my snap tho and we still send snaps every day but don’t actually talk
 
Yeah but I’m not gonna reach out to her. It was clearly so bad she doesnt want to talk to me again. She did get my snap tho and we still send snaps every day but don’t actually talk
Theres no chance atp
 
  • +1
Reactions: confirmgy

Similar threads

polarpop
Replies
0
Views
32
polarpop
polarpop
iblamegen3tics
Discussion need advice
Replies
5
Views
53
Unkownslayer4786287
Unkownslayer4786287
Hmivi_123
Replies
7
Views
54
zombi3
Z
iblamegen3tics
Discussion need advice
Replies
10
Views
74
iblamepantsu
iblamepantsu
section8soldierr
Replies
1
Views
31
kazakhstanye
kazakhstanye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top