Need advice

bleksandre

bleksandre

Certified IPDcel
Give me softmaxing/hardmaxing tips.
Can I reach HTN facially or I am capped by long midface/ low IPD (unfixable)
9503A2EB 37DF 45E4 B047 4A1B8B0C983D

Hardmaxes:
  • Get MSE for your IPD and Midface
  • It looks like you are embedded/recessed, get Bimax with CCW.
Softmaxes:
  • Get better haircut (or improve your curtains, so you can reward your midface)
  • Start growing and dying your eyebrows and hair (you could probably go for black)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nims
U and I are both in MTN-HTN range

But MSE will make his nose asymmetrical
I could reply to you right now, but I'm busy. You could search on YouTube or the Internet what causes the MSE asymmetries (although it is mostly due to the speed of the device and the drastic changes).

I could reply to you right now, but I'm busy. You could search on YouTube or the Internet what causes the MSE asymmetries (although it is mostly due to the speed of the device and the drastic changes).
Ah so going slower limits asymmetry.

MSE will most likely ruin me, since I already have wide palate and not sure if IPD can increase or not

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
He has Low-IPD, MSE will surely help or probably not.
Do you think it is my IPD that is low, or my zygos are prominent, and midface long that make them look closeset, or both factors combined?

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Adding side profile as well

Attachments

• FFC19A4A-BF38-4F31-ABAC-D3D3320F8316.jpeg
    FFC19A4A-BF38-4F31-ABAC-D3D3320F8316.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
girl since when does mse FORCE your eyes apart.
MSE can improve eye width, if done properly if you want I can dm you on discord some studies etc, as Ik you are trying to fix your midface.

But personally I wouldn't touch MSE with a 100ft pole its very inconsistent and produces sub tier results due to its placement which results in not enough force being produced which results in asymmetries, Its also 50% tooth and 50% bone.

If you want to expand your maxillia with a focus on aesthetics you want to get an expander with 100% skeletal expansion.
You would also want to use surgical splitting for example SARPE or EASE if your stutuers are closed.

after research I have found EASE to be the most affective at producing natural and symmetrical results more so than SARPE,
also dont do DOME that shits busted due to the restrictions on cuts.

If you want a full bone expander look into TPD or Power expanders, or maybe look into the new MSE 2 but thats is very secret and there are very few research studies on it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, ChristianChad and Deleted member 20631
Do you think it is my IPD that is low, or my zygos are prominent, and midface long that make them look closeset, or both factors combined?
Both factors but your IPD is quite bad tbh which is probably your biggest falio.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Can I reach HTN facially
Yeah you can through surgery,

You could also achieve it through softmaxes SMV wise by improving your hair, improving brows.
You should eboy/pretty boy max as I think it would suit you. Due to your age.

which is probably your biggest falio.
Also op maybe look into Otoplasty.

Its a cheap af surgery with hardley any risk tbh, I think @deepweb1298 had it done.
It could improve your ears quite a bit as they look like they stick out quite a bit.

Last edited:

Its a cheap af surgery with hardley any risk tbh, I think @deepweb1298 had it done.
It could improve your ears quite a bit as they look like they stick out quite a bit.
View attachment 1883251
I did, but it won’t improve my looks almost at all, fixing significant failos is more important in my opinion

MSE can improve eye width, if done properly if you want I can dm you on discord some studies etc, as Ik you are trying to fix your midface.

But personally I wouldn't touch MSE with a 100ft pole its very inconsistent and produces sub tier results due to its placement which results in not enough force being produced which results in asymmetries, Its also 50% tooth and 50% bone.

If you want to expand your maxillia with a focus on aesthetics you want to get an expander with 100% skeletal expansion.
You would also want to use surgical splitting for example SARPE or EASE if your stutuers are closed.

after research I have found EASE to be the most affective at producing natural and symmetrical results more so than SARPE,

If you want a full bone expander look into TPD or Power expanders, or maybe look into the new MSE 2 but thats is very secret and there are very few research studies on it.
Does expansion have negative impact on teeth and creates holes between teeth?

Does expansion have negative impact on teeth and creates holes between teeth?
If done correctly it shouldnt tip them or anything like that but if you do expansion on an already wide palate it will produce alot of caps between the teeth, which would then need to be fixed with invisalign.

If done correctly it shouldnt tip them or anything like that but if you do expansion on an already wide palate it will produce alot of caps between the teeth, which would then need to be fixed with invisalign.
My palate is already wide, 12 teeth are visible when I smile ☹️

View attachment 1883251
I agree with the SARPE/MARPE and MSE part, but I disagree that he gets Otoplasty, he could invest that money in getting a skeletal expansion and probably Bimax (as I already mentioned), he could easily cover his ears through the hair

I agree with the SARPE/MARPE and MSE part, but I disagree that he gets Otoplasty, he could invest that money in getting a skeletal expansion and probably Bimax (as I already mentioned), he could easily cover his ears through the hair
Look at my side profile please

Also, what do you think about jaw implants, so I replicate somerhalder looks? His IPD and midface ratio is very close to mine

i want to believe in this orthotropics shit but at the same time the effects i see on people are quite minimal. jaw hacks has done every expansion and orthotropic device on the face of the earth and he still looks normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and bleksandre
Also tried wearing glasses, the appearance looks better, but unfortunately glasses = death sentence for a man, same for women lol, you just look handicapped and weird

Attachments

• 354A8F11-21D1-4968-83F1-B88AD71FAAE9.jpeg
    354A8F11-21D1-4968-83F1-B88AD71FAAE9.jpeg
    237.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
grow out eyebrows and eyelashes, no fixing your ipd.

grow out eyebrows and eyelashes, no fixing your ipd.
My eyebrows are capped by side growth, so I can’t get natural volume, my eyelashes are ok, bought a curler but haven’t used it yet

Attachments

• 0EC5F384-3B31-4934-9781-29044100A8BC.jpeg
    0EC5F384-3B31-4934-9781-29044100A8BC.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
My eyebrows are capped by side growth, so I can’t get natural volume, my eyelashes are ok, bought a curler but haven’t used it yet
i would say an otoplasty would remove the goofy look to your ears. Probably minimal psl gain but theres not many surgeries you can do, maybe something with jaw

maybe get fillers on your nose to make it look less defined near the eyes/bridge. it could give the illusion of a wider ipd

• +1
Reactions: bleksandre
Power expander
That's bone-tooth borne expander like a traditional MARPE, the fact that it touches teeth via the molars/premolars already means it won't be 100% skeletal expansion. If you expand a lot which it's capable of doing sure it'll be majority skeletal but if you do it conservatively that tiny amount of force that gets put into the teeth through the arms will translate to some dentoalveolar expansion and make it statically prob. 75% skeletal 25% dentoalveolar expansion

I'll send you some later today.

That's bone-tooth borne expander like a traditional MARPE,
the fact that it touches teeth via the molars/premolars already means it won't be 100% skeletal expansion. If you expand a lot which it's capable of doing sure it'll be majority skeletal but if you do it conservatively that tiny amount of force that gets put into the teeth through the arms will translate to some dentoalveolar expansion and make it statically prob. 75% skeletal 25% dentoalveolar expansion

There are some cases where it has be done without touching of the teeth, but like you said I think usually it is tooth borne, with just bone assisted, I think as long as its not applying pressure to the teeth through guidelines etc it will me fully skeletal right? I havent really looked too in depth into it tbh.

View attachment 1883251
I need a otoplasty so fucking bad for my monkey ass ears

Bro you already looking good.

You already htn, you might improvee your eyebrows though

I need a otoplasty so fucking bad for my monkey ass ears
Post pics, maybe it is not that terrible, unironically some girls find sticking ears cute if they look good

Post pics, maybe it is not that terrible, unironically some girls find sticking ears cute if they look good
They don’t look good, they make everything in my face look smaller and make it impossible for me to look good with short hair even though I have a good skull shape for it

They don’t look good, they make everything in my face look smaller and make it impossible for me to look good with short hair even though I have a good skull shape for it
If you have warrior skull and good hairline just go for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631