Need advices on Stemmaxxing

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Iron
Hello there,

I am:

1 - A relatively experienced programmer, with an okay-ish CV
2 - Currently employed full time (for almost an year)
3 - Average IQ (118)

But I'm currently looking to actually ascend, get paid in dollars at least $30k/year landing a good programmer/data scientist/software engineer job.

The thing is, my CV is getting rejected on the spot most of the time, despite applying a lot on Linkedin and similar job hunting services.

I also have a special kind of autism that makes me "slower than the average" in problem solving (but I'm above average in regards to actually finding solutions to most problems), so I fail a lot of cognitive tests and I'm not even called up to the interview stages on online job postings. But when it comes to do the actual fucking job, my performance is kinda stellar accordingly most bosses I had.

Any advices on how can I at least advance to the interviewing stages on IT/Stem jobs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, thecel and Lorsss
Look into nootropics anything you can do to get to a normal level would be good but you can probably get higher than that but yeah look into nootropics

• +1
Reactions: Blackpincel and Pumanator
Look into nootropics anything you can do to get to a normal level would be good but you can probably get higher than that but yeah look into nootropics
Thank you.

I'll need a little more than just advices on how can I improve my performance, I need to know the right places to look for jobs, and an actually good advice on how to make a perfect CV (disregarding those stupid boomer advices from the internet and providing something that actually works considering the human psychological traits behind HR teams)

30k dollars a year? that's fucking trash? Where do you live?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Pumanator
>slower than the average
>programmer

over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
>slower than the average
>programmer

over
Was never a real issue for me as I always get the work done during the actual jobs

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Data science seems so incredibly boring. Creating software seems more dopamine inducing.

JFL at all the zoomers thinking they will have fun doing machine learning when they will in reality be bored to death with all the statistics.

Data science for autists.