Need coping advice asap

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Joined
May 20, 2020
Posts
5,186
Reputation
8,670
I can't cope. Ever since I've seen the profile of my face I've been going CRAZY. It's the worst profile I've ever fucking seen. I'm not linking to the thread where I posted pic of it, because it makes me depressed.

I need coping tips asap. Like, I am basically DEFORMED from mouthbreathing, not regular "ugly". I would much rather be a manlet ethnic than myself right now. Any tips?
 
Surpass Ritalincel post count as a coping goal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 6902 and 4 others
just cope by saying side profile doesnt matter, pick some male models that have mediocre side profiles etc
its cope or rope boyo
 
just cope by saying side profile doesnt matter, pick some male models that have mediocre side profiles etc
its cope or rope boyo
Michael b Jordan and Meeks have terrible side profiles, but mine looks DEFORMED, as if my face is melting.
 
Michael b Jordan and Meeks have terrible side profiles, but mine looks DEFORMED, as if my face is melting.
just accept it i guess ive seen it without surgeries you are fcked
 


1590370740907
 
It happens to everyone that gets into psl shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Its over for you either way even if you had gigachad face it wouldnt make up for your micropenis
 
what about gaming?

do you have a good graphics card in your computer?
 
Its over for you either way even if you had gigachad face it wouldnt make up for your micropenis
I've been choosing to ignore that entire issue. I'm more focused on my face right now
what about gaming?

do you have a good graphics card in your computer?
No, pretty bad. I've been PS4 gaming because it's all I have
 

Similar threads

confirmgy
Replies
12
Views
47
incomplete
incomplete
polarpop
Replies
0
Views
33
polarpop
polarpop
Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
2
Views
37
antrax
antrax
foidlovingmtn
Replies
8
Views
73
foidlovingmtn
foidlovingmtn
iblamegen3tics
Discussion need advice
Replies
5
Views
54
Unkownslayer4786287
Unkownslayer4786287

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top