Need erda capsule source

3mg

3mg

Iron
Joined
Sep 9, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
1
May someone do god's work and give me an actual legit erdafitinib source which dilutes it and puts it into capsules by themselves.
I have already seen some but all of them seem to be scams.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
May someone do god's work and give me an actual legit erdafitinib source which dilutes it and puts it into capsules by themselves.
I have already seen some but all of them seem to be scams.
I have a powder source
 
May someone do god's work and give me an actual legit erdafitinib source which dilutes it and puts it into capsules by themselves.
I have already seen some but all of them seem to be scams.
Find a biotech company with good signs of legitimacy (you could maybe use claude or something aswell) that sells erdafitinib and ask them
 

Similar threads

5'7Hell
Replies
1
Views
20
emogymmaxx
emogymmaxx
ascendingpath
Replies
10
Views
76
6'4cel
6'4cel
satanicplayground
Replies
2
Views
47
satanicplayground
satanicplayground
tyrazane
Replies
4
Views
40
tyrazane
tyrazane
H
Replies
3
Views
88
Boneslayer043
Boneslayer043

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top