need erdafitinib advice

monkeybeast_titan

monkeybeast_titan

Vengeful sub5
Joined
Aug 15, 2026
Posts
48
Reputation
34
I want to switch from infigratinib to erda since its cheaper from my plug, works better, but the side effects are bad and I'm a pussy. So if I just take all the meds to stop the side effects right when I get on erda will I just be chilling? I have a plug for sevelamer for high phosphate, and bimatoprost for eye pressure, they can both be taken the day I start erda, so can I just use it and have no side effects besides some other fatigue, mouth sores, nail stuff ect? LMK
 
i mean erda makes you blind but dnr the side and you probably and when you stop taking infigratinib you won’t get any severe side effects
 
prepare for losing half your hair in 2 weeks
 
thank god for raw material chinese suppliers because I would never be able to afford erda at 9mg a day if I was buying pharma product, if you're curious, crystalline free base erdafitinib or CAS 1346242-81-6 is the one you need for reliable absorption in the stomach, no clumping, and degradation resistance I believe
 

Similar threads

ascending00
Replies
6
Views
28
foidslayerlarp
foidslayerlarp
schizoteric
Replies
15
Views
82
Wakie
Wakie
Arryzz
Replies
8
Views
70
GODFATHER_0
GODFATHER_0
coopydoopy
Replies
7
Views
71
ReformedChad
ReformedChad
P
Replies
2
Views
46
jflmeister
jflmeister

Users who are viewing this thread

  • monkeybeast_titan
Back
Top