Need eye area advice

B

Baller1

Iron
Edit: added new pics (ignore the bedhead)

Pics attached. Taban recommends lower eyelid retraction w/ canthoplasty. I also told him I wanted upper eyelid fillers.

Do you guys think canthoplasty is needed in my case? I have a neutral canthal tilt right?

Also related, should I get laser for my eyes before or after this surgery? Years of contacts have f'ed up my eye area.

Lastly, is there any solution for under eye veins? Taban said he couldn't do anything about that.

Thanks!
20191102 092052 1
20191102 091946
20191102 091823
20191102 091933
20200307 112632
20200307 112537
20200307 112530

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Yeah u need everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and diggbicc
You look like a curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and jordanbarrettisgod
Plz include photos that are taken from arms length

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
Lefort I + orbital decompression + supra/infraorbital rim implants + canthoplexy + collagenmaxxing for under-eye veins.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Lefort I + orbital decompression + supra/infraorbital rim implants + canthoplexy + collagenmaxxing for under-eye veins.
So It’s NEVER BEGAN

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
consult Taban

upper eyelid filler + lower eyelid retraction + infraorbital rim implant
bad pics but i'm pretty sure u dont need a canthoplasty

You have a nice eye colour, nothing is absolutely needed but those could give you a boost

• +1
Reactions: Baller1
Update: visited a local opthamalogist for a consultation. He was unwilling to do upper eyelid fillers and even didn't think I needed lower lid retraction surgery.

He recommended I lower eyebrows with botox and release the muscle which pulls the lower lid down, which would make it rise about 1mm, however it would make the angle more straight rather than curved.

Thoughts?

Update: visited a local opthamalogist for a consultation. He was unwilling to do upper eyelid fillers and even didn't think I needed lower lid retraction surgery.

He recommended I lower eyebrows with botox and release the muscle which pulls the lower lid down, which would make it rise about 1mm, however it would make the angle more straight rather than curved.

Thoughts?
Terrible advice. This is why you don’t go to anyone but Taban for eye area.

Honestly if your surgeon even mentions botox for anything to you at any point just walk out that door.

• +1
Reactions: yang

Thoughts?
No. Go to Taban and get your money's worth.

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
The doc admitted that other docs would be happy to take my $, however I am too young and don't need the surgeries.

The doc admitted that other docs would be happy to take my $, however I am too young and don't need the surgeries.
The doc is bluepilled, doesn’t have your best interests in mind, and has no clue what makes for good facial aesthetics.

Go ahead and get botox in your face so you look plastic while your eye area doesn’t improve at all. Taban is expensive for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: yang