Need eye surgery advice

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
My eye area is absolutely bad, and i really need surgery. Im not sure what could be good for me. Maybe upper blepheroplasty, brow transplant and filler for the lower eyelid. Ooften heard that my eyes look tired or sad. I think thats because the corners of the upper eyes are tilted downwards.
Any advice?

Last edited:
if u want some honest advice, it is completely over for you no matter what you try

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
dam this is not how i imagined you ngl

bit offtopic but that haircut just seems horrible either way
Is it really over for me? I start to lose hope in everything.

Your eyes aren't that bad
First off dye your eyebrows a darker colour to make them look thicker
Get a canthoplasty to get pct, it's hard to tell from the pics but I think you have a neutral canthal tilt or slightly negative.
You should get a blepheroplasty for your droopy eyelids.

0 bones in your face

Is it really over for me? I start to lose hope in everything.
not going to lie these pics aint looking too good, but if i have other valuable traits you can make up for it. get a normal haircut first and foremost, this one makes you look 40

why do you have this curves on the sides of your head ?? that is what is strange, not your eyes, ur eyes are normal, yeah almond eyes surgerie is what u want

why do you have this curves on the sides of your head ?? that is what is strange, not your eyes, ur eyes are normal, yeah almond eyes surgerie is what u want
Should i travel to america just for eye surgery? Im from Europe and cant find any surgeon that performs almond eye surgery.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Should i travel to america just for eye surgery? Im from Europe and cant find any surgeon that performs almond eye surgery.
do you have the money ? If so, why not ?

If I had the money I would travel to america to visit eppley and taban.

Your eyes aren't that bad
First off dye your eyebrows a darker colour to make them look thicker
Get a canthoplasty to get pct, it's hard to tell from the pics but I think you have a neutral canthal tilt or slightly negative.
You should get a blepheroplasty for your droopy eyelids.
Its pretty clear its NCT. The only thing on his favor is that he almost has no uper eyelid exposure and green eye color, everything else sucks

My eye area is absolutely bad, and i really need surgery. Im not sure what could be good for me. Maybe upper blepheroplasty, brow transplant and filler for the lower eyelid. Ooften heard that my eyes look tired or sad. I think thats because the corners of the upper eyes are tilted downwards.
Any advice?

whats your PFL? since you sorta have nothing to lose I'd:

1. Go to Taban to sort out the NCT & make it neutral/ positive + general eye area touch up

2. Visit Eppley & get a Z plasty in the hopes it can improve your medial canthus (again, nothing to lose)

3. Do something to darken & horizontally lengthen your eyebrows (you're on your own for this one)
whats your PFL? since you sorta have nothing to lose I'd:

1. Go to Taban to sort out the NCT & make it neutral/ positive + general eye area touch up

2. Visit Eppley & get a Z plasty in the hopes it can improve your medial canthus (again, nothing to lose)

3. Do something to darken & horizontally lengthen your eyebrows (you're on your own for this one)
btw, you definitely don't have a great base sorry bro

hows your lower third?

Last edited:

Attachments

• Zuck.png
    Zuck.png
    139.5 KB · Views: 14
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, born2shitforced2wipe and Deleted member 2227
mr deer quick get out of the road a car is coming!!!

Eppley browridge implant might be s good fit for you

no lateral orbital rims

It's not that bad imo

I can see how it is that people would say you look sad. Guessing that putting more emphasis on your eyebrows will detract from your sad eyes. Darken with hair dye or eyebrow pencil, thicken with bimatoprost.

Under eye implants or filler could make your eyes look less sad.

no lateral orbital rims
maybe a lot of fillers to the lateral orbital rim and temples would be enough, to straighten and strengthen the whole area? Or is bleph the way to go?

I thought this was about Lasik which I need but now I'm concerned my eye area is garbage

maybe a lot of fillers to the lateral orbital rim and temples would be enough, to straighten and strengthen the whole area? Or is bleph the way to go?
your eye area is good psl wise. can u pm me ur whole face?

dedicate hard mew for 5 years if you aint a bitch ur face screams bad posture and mouthbreathing