NEED EYEBAG HELP and Rating

blaketrav

blaketrav

Iron
Yo so i need a rating + smt that will help eyebags, i’ve been using beuty of joeson eye cream at night and ordinary caffeine serum in the morning but ion think it helps. Is icing eyebags cope? And should i maybe get bb or cc cream? imma attach photos for rating etc.

Attachments

• IMG_8069.jpeg
    IMG_8069.jpeg
    381.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8070.jpeg
    IMG_8070.jpeg
    323.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8071.jpeg
    IMG_8071.jpeg
    372.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8072.jpeg
    IMG_8072.jpeg
    249.6 KB · Views: 0
just relax your eyes and you become non chalant eboy trust
lmaooo yeah but like, with the beauty filter on, and my eyebags gone it makes me look better. i feel like no eyebags it adds appeal for girls no?

lmaooo yeah but like, with the beauty filter on, and my eyebags gone it makes me look better. i feel like no eyebags it adds appeal for girls no?
ik hella girls that fw with eyebags heavy. but tbh the safest choice would be no eyebags but up to you. so like if u can't get rid of them anytime soon don't worry

ik hella girls that fw with eyebags heavy. but tbh the safest choice would be no eyebags but up to you. so like if u can't get rid of them anytime soon don't worry
yeah that’s the thing, i have no problem getting girls lmao, i just wanna look better overall tbh, my jaw ain’t good either irl i think, it looks chill in photo but that’s cuz i was sucking up the skin on the bottom of my mouth. Whats recommended to improve jaw besides face massages, smoking, low sugar, high potassium?
And are bb and cc creams good for no eyebags, my moms eyebags are terrible same w my dad so i think they genetic, are bb and cc creams good?

u already look good just get a nose job and a tiny little mustache to fraud ur (disgusting) philtrum

yeah that’s the thing, i have no problem getting girls lmao, i just wanna look better overall tbh, my jaw ain’t good either irl i think, it looks chill in photo but that’s cuz i was sucking up the skin on the bottom of my mouth. Whats recommended to improve jaw besides face massages, smoking, low sugar, high potassium?
And are bb and cc creams good for no eyebags, my moms eyebags are terrible same w my dad so i think they genetic, are bb and cc creams good?
heres a good guide for jaw it got everything you need. tbh i don't know much bout eyebags lol

u already look good just get a nose job and a tiny little mustache to fraud ur (disgusting) philtrum
yeah nose job is what i need, i just don’t want it to turn out bad. why is the philtrum bad exactly, i can grow facial hair, like i shave everyday it just looks bad awkward stage.

if u nosejob then ur nasal tip will go up and fuck up ur philtrum even more and before u say im not gna change it in rhinoplasty then there's no point cuz ur nose willbe fucked still

IMG 8074

here’s a closer pic of my nose and philtrum, u think a nose job is necessary?