Makeyousit

Makeyousit

vagabunda
up until i become gymmaxxed

Too late, should have started at 14 yo like everyone else

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Too late, should have started at 14 yo like everyone else
Did everyone start at 14? I feel like whenever I talk to someone abt the gym they always seem to start at around that age lol, I started going to the gym at 14 as well

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Did everyone start at 14? I feel like whenever I talk to someone abt the gym they always seem to start at around that age lol, I started going to the gym at 14 as well
youre gymmaxxed??

Yeah most people start at that Age. Starting at 25 Is useless, you don't have the bone density, muscle Memory and kinetic chain of Someone Who started much earlier. At least OP can cope by being an ottermode fag which Is still aeons Better than being a bloated gymcel

• JFL
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv
Yeah most people start at that Age. Starting at 25 Is useless, you don't have the bone density, muscle Memory and kinetic chain of Someone Who started much earlier. At least OP can cope by being an ottermode fag which Is still aeons Better than being a bloated gymcel
umm muscle memory?? for building muscle????

lolz brosience is crazy in this one

umm muscle memory?? for building muscle????

lolz brosience is crazy in this one

Yes. You can perform Better lifts which equals to Better gains. I'm not telling you to not even try but at this point you can Just be a twink and call It a day. Should have picked basket at 6 yo tbh

Yes. You can perform Better lifts which equals to Better gains. I'm not telling you to not even try but at this point you can Just be a twink and call It a day. Should have picked basket at 6 yo tbh
no muscle for an uppercut to your chin

• JFL
What if you roid at the start for couple months?

What if you roid at the start for couple months?
Might be worth It in that case but you'll most likely end up in a vicious cycle of roiding to keep your gains, making you Age faster and get ED unless you don't commit to testosterone for life

• +1
Reactions: FloppaFlops
Buddy asking as if bulls a fitness expert
yh but I think it's never too late if you wanna go to the gym. At least you keep yourself healthy that way

Wtf are you dummaahs talking about

All bro science
Dude I used to be really into bodybuilding and shit and came across a lot of videos saying that muscle memory is truly helpful

• +1
Buddy asking as if bulls a fitness expert
I basically lived at the Gym my whole Life. Look, you can make some gains, but don't expect to get jacked in less than 3 Years.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
I basically lived at the Gym my whole Life. Look, you can make some gains, but don't expect to get jacked in less than 3 Years.
Dgaf to be jacked like that either way retard

Care about only looks of it.. and perhaps its contribution to fighting success

But boxings more important for the latter

Vinnie hacker bod at most