Need help choosing a hairstyle + what face shape am I?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Just took a pic of my face with my hair messy/how it is without styling it. Need some advice on hairstyles, I have a friend who keeps saying I should try to get a perm, which I'm unsure of. Anyone willing to go into dms and help me out?

I would help you if I understood this

I would help you if I understood this
Basically I need you to tell me what hairstyle to get. I can dm you a pic of my face, my friend is telling me to get a perm, but idk about it

Listen

Post your face you sent me on Lookism

Nobody can help you without an illustration

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Yes he needs stop being scared and post face like this

You're a mid-tier normie 5/10 but I can see you're absolutely ecstatic about your hair-transplant result(s) and eager to share it with the world lol

What if my face is leaked on here + others might spam it in other threads to troll

If your family and friends hear about this so what? It looks like a health and fitness forum from the outset.

Not a site to help normie looking dudes get laid.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
If your family and friends hear about this so what? It looks like a health and fitness forum from the outset.

Not a site to help normie looking dudes get laid.
Yeah but there are many not so nice people on this site who won't hesitate to troll. Plus I'm literally brown. I'm going to get destroyed by this site

Yeah but there are many not so nice people on this site who won't hesitate to troll. Plus I'm literally brown. I'm going to get destroyed by this site

They won't troll you because you are not arrogant like me. If they do I'll defend you dw.

You look alright for a brown guy too so they won't troll.

• JFL
Reactions: Fart mic
They won't troll you because you are not arrogant like me. If they do I'll defend you dw.

You look alright for a brown guy too so they won't troll.
fine, should I make another thread or just post here?

dm me I'll objectively rate you, I've never leaked anyone
Capture
Capture2

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Saturn and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Fart mic
Fuck me your annoying now. Fuck off

5'5 in the mind
I'm just reluctant to post face here since I've said questionable things on this site and will possibly be working as a teacher.

I'm just reluctant to post face here since I've said questionable things on this site and will possibly be working as a teacher.

You think you're going to command the respect of a group of teenagers standing at 5 feet 5 inches tall?

And there was I believing that you were really black pilled

I wish you luck with dodging the paper aeroplanes.

• JFL
Reactions: Landorus, Preoximerianas, sexpenis and 3 others
Dm me. I'm also a good rater if you want that to

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
You think you're going to command the respect of a group of teenagers standing at 5 feet 5 inches tall?

And there was I believing that you were really black pilled

I wish you luck with dodging the paper aeroplanes.
I've taught children before, and i'm not planning on working in a shitty public school JFL. I'm going to get a job working in my old school which was a grammar school, kids are well behaved there. Then planning to work in private sector. JFL if you think I'm going to spend my time trying to teach roadmen

• +1
Reactions: Real
I've taught children before, and i'm not planning on working in a shitty public school JFL. I'm going to get a job working in my old school which was a grammar school, kids are well behaved there. Then planning to work in private sector. JFL if you think I'm going to spend my time trying to teach roadmen

Oh you made it into a grammar school? YOU'RE LYING?

I don't speak like I went grammar school do I? lmao
Yes you do JFL, we both have that weird sort of white accent. We don't sound like typical shisha smoking pakis, and the pakis can tell - hence they don't associate with us as much. It's what happens when you're brown and go to an all boys grammar school with predominantly white people.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Yes you do JFL, we both have that weird sort of white accent. We don't sound like typical shisha smoking pakis, and the pakis can tell - hence they don't associate with us as much. It's what happens when you're brown and go to an all boys grammar school with predominantly white people.

I sounded more high class in that one video where I was dissing the users on the website, but otherwise more working-class I'd say but yeah

• +1
I sounded more high class in that one video where I was dissing the users on the website, but otherwise more working-class I'd say but yeah
Yeah you have the exact same thing as me then. I sound working class but middle class at the same time. Paki shisha smokers be like "yoo bro, kasmi innit." and other stupid shit which pisses me off to no end, if I spoke like that JFL, I don't think I'd ever had gotten dates with white women.

If you want I can probably dm you a clip of my voice saying something if you're confused on what I mean. I don't meet many pakis who have the same accent thing, hence I was a bit taken aback at your voice at first

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
i can rate im new and want some experience rating

• +1
Just took a pic of my face with my hair messy/how it is without styling it. Need some advice on hairstyles, I have a friend who keeps saying I should try to get a perm, which I'm unsure of. Anyone willing to go into dms and help me out?
:feelshehe:no pick

you cant really go wrong with a perm imo unless you are a total ogre

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back