need help choosing my Testosterone Dosage GTFIH!!

D

Deleted member 16453

All will be well
@decadouche57
@lebronjames23
@5.5psl
So I’m at a stuck point in choosing which dosage of test to go with
I’m thinking of 200-750 (can’t get my hands on tren or mast boyos)

I love how lean my face is at around 200 and keep gains but I feel “normal”. Don’t feel powerful like I would on higher doses and no pheromones effect but this is cheap af

Then at 400-600mg my face bloats a little and look less attractive but pheromone effect is stronger and girls show even more attraction and I look more low class,a little more robust, I look less pretty

Then at 750mg my face is bloated, but the feeling is so fucking good and the pheromones are powerful af and girls really wanna fuck but I become filled with water and my face loses all its leanness and running this dose is expensive

What do you guys recommend? I can do test only for now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
I’m getting nardil and lyrica next week from my psych, so I think ima just feel good from those and stay on 250-350mg permanently

Take your 500mg test and stfu

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Orc and Deleted member 16453
Maybe run a higher dose for a while to build more tissue and once you are happy with your muscle mass maintain on a lower dose to get your lean face

And you can use lower sodium , higher potassium and shit like that to try keep your face a bit leaner

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 16453
Maybe run a higher dose for a while to build more tissue and once you are happy with your muscle mass maintain on a lower dose to get your lean face

And you can use lower sodium , higher potassium and shit like that to try keep your face a bit leaner
Yea I think ima do the classic blast and cruise
Ima cruise for now at 250 then blast to 500mg then 750mg to see which I feel best on to slay and careermaxx/moneymaxx benefits. Or just stay on 500mg forever and not give a f ab this too much.

I like doing test for the mood and energy and lowering inhib w pheromone effect tbh

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Fuck I just wish these hoes wouldn’t drool over me when I’m on 750mg, makes slaying effortless but it’s expensive imo, fuck

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Yea I think ima do the classic blast and cruise
Ima cruise for now at 250 then blast to 500mg then 750mg to see which I feel best on to slay and careermaxx/moneymaxx benefits. Or just stay on 500mg forever and not give a f ab this too much.

I like doing test for the mood and energy and lowering inhib w pheromone effect tbh
Don't think too fuckin much 500 mg is the best ideal dose even for beginners
Just eat enough protein and train hard

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy
Don't think too fuckin much 500 mg is the best ideal dose even for beginners
Just eat enough protein and train hard
You’re right, 500mg is a good balance for all of it, and I’m starting Nardil next week anyways so fuck it, I’ll be feeling euphoric anyways

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
2000 mg or you're a pussy!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453