Need help for a good skincare routine

Sokarexo

Sokarexo

Ltn coper with a shitty maxilla
What basic products should I use as a basic skincare routine? I don't have any of those fancy fucking serums and moisturizers everyones throwing money at. I just need a simple skincare routine that I can follow, and what products should I use.

• +1
Reactions: SavageAstronaut
What basic products should I use as a basic skincare routine? I don't have any of those fancy fucking serums and moisturizers everyones throwing money at. I just need a simple skincare routine that I can follow, and what products should I use.
i just wash my face w soap and cold water then apply caffeine eye cream with spf50 moisturizer and vaseline on the lips and retinol at night. a good diet wont fix any major flaws but it does improve your skin quality drastically so make sure you eat healthy. also you can just hide darker spots and eyebags w concealer lol

• +1
Reactions: Sokarexo
cleanser, retinol and sunscreen are the 80/20 of skincare (I'd say even 95/5)

Cold shower

Stop pouring carbohydrates down your retarded neck

dont spend ur money on some bs products eat an animal based diet with quality products ice ur face and use beef tallow for ur face

Tanning beds are the best for skinmaxxing. They don't give that fake orange color like spray on tanners. Don't use any moisturiser either, It causes cancer.