Need Help For improvment

Deleted member 9114

Deleted member 9114

Iron
Hi ı need improvment in my face and ı so blackpilled like ı dont go out ı dont like myself btw ım 6'3 and raised 5.000 for the surgeries right now ı dont know what to do always thinking suicide because they rejecting me ı asked ı guy to rate me and he gived like 1.5 psl(ı dont know to meaning of it)
SSSSSSSSS
SERXXX
SERDARGG

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Strong first post op

SERXXX

I would say something but I would get banned

lol you look good

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
good eyebrows eye area jaw lips

just get rid of the autist hair

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
You are fucking retarded you can ascend hard. You need to Avan Jogiamaxx ASAP GOOGLE HIM

@JustAFewMM so what is it mean ugly ?

wtf you look like a relative of my high school crush, she had the same hair, same skin, same eyes, big chin
serxxx-png.596500

Hi ı need improvment in my face and ı so blackpilled like ı dont go out ı dont like myself btw ım 6'3 and raised 5.000 for the surgeries right now ı dont know what to do always thinking suicide because they rejecting me ı asked ı guy to rate me and he gived like 1.5 psl(ı dont know to meaning of it)View attachment 596499View attachment 596500View attachment 596503
looks aren't your problem if u haven't been able to get any girls. Obviously u got things to improve, but being 6'3 and looking the way you do is enough for u to be able to get girls. Cut the fkn hair or at least style it differently. And socialmaxx