Deleted member 21895

Bronze
here are some pictures of my jaw area

IMG 20220902 200500
IMG 20220902 214149

the problems i want to fix with cosmetic surgery are:
my jaw is clearly too round and lacks definition
small chin

I know that you can change it through implants but I'm not well versed enough in the subject to decide from which surgery would i benefit the most, I also don't know which surgeons I should consult im also lowering my body fat since I'm like 18-20% but I do believe even if I get my body fat to 10% I would still need a procedure, especially something to fix my small chin

Need ccw bsso but bimax has probably better results and genio but you could also do these surgerys and get implants too for best results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 21895
You look young. Chances are it might fill out a bit from age, just make sure to keep proper posture to ensure healthy steady growth

How old are you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
this fag is my inspiration and i would like a similar jaw to his
You look young. Chances are it might fill out a bit from age, just make sure to keep proper posture to ensure healthy steady growth

How old are you?
20 over for me bro

Need ccw bsso but bimax has probably better results and genio but you could also do these surgerys and get implants too for best results.
Their face doesn't look downswung. If anything I'd say CW would be a better option? Judging by how close set their mouth area is

Literally me. zero jaw definition and small chin. Thinking of leaning out and seeing if a jawline pops up then all I need is vertical genio. Otherwise bimax. But I'm not an expert in surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Their face doesn't look downswung. If anything I'd say CW would be a better option? Judging by how close set their mouth area is
Dr. Sailer likes ccw so idk

Literally me. zero jaw definition and small chin. Thinking of leaning out and seeing if a jawline pops up then all I need is vertical genio. Otherwise bimax. But I'm not an expert in surgeries
leaning down is very important.
You can also try buccal fat removal on top of that.

You shouldn't get implants anyway cause you need jaw surgery first

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
I fuking hate it but man it could be worse, I think my jaw is my only main problem, if I can fix it I will ascend pretty hard i believe

Yeah some surgeons like dr. sailer does bimax and implants in one procedure

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs
Yeah some surgeons like dr. sailer does bimax and implants in one procedure
ok so I should go for bimax and then implants in both chin and jaw I suppose?

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs
ok so I should go for bimax and then implants in both chin and jaw I suppose?
I mean custom wraparound implants would probably be the best options after surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21895
I fuking hate it but man it could be worse, I think my jaw is my only main problem, if I can fix it I will ascend pretty hard i believe
Yup small chin is a fucking death sentence in man. I think I remember reading a study that chin is a bigger contributor to male attractiveness than fucking eyes.
Found it
"When laypersons assessed, a significant correlation was found between facial attractiveness and the chin (r = 0.671), eyes (r = 0.669), lips (r = 0.585), hair (r = 0.527), teeth (r = 0.338), and nose (r = 0.247); the chin was responsible for 45.1% of the variation in facial attractiveness, the eyes for 14.3%, and the lips for 0.8%"

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
I mean custom wraparound implants would probably be the best options after surgery.
bimax is so fuking expensive FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
so there is no hope I can do implants and be done with it is it

View attachment 1850057 View attachment 1850061

small chin

I know that you can change it through implants but I'm not well versed enough in the subject to decide from which surgery would i benefit the most, I also don't know which surgeons I should consult im also lowering my body fat since I'm like 18-20% but I do believe even if I get my body fat to 10% I would still need a procedure, especially something to fix my small chin
You need a thicker neck, stubble and leanmaxxing first, not an osteotomy first softmaxxing second.

You need a thicker neck, stubble and leanmaxxing first, not an osteotomy first softmaxxing second.
Meh depends if he can grow a good stuble.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
Can you tell me why shouldn't, I want to avoid having to spend 50k on a bimax

Yup small chin is a fucking death sentence in man. I think I remember reading a study that chin is a bigger contributor to male attractiveness than fucking eyes.
Found it
"When laypersons assessed, a significant correlation was found between facial attractiveness and the chin (r = 0.671), eyes (r = 0.669), lips (r = 0.585), hair (r = 0.527), teeth (r = 0.338), and nose (r = 0.247); the chin was responsible for 45.1% of the variation in facial attractiveness, the eyes for 14.3%, and the lips for 0.8%"

View attachment 1850118
bruh i need this

small chin

genio + jaw implants. u dont look like u have a bad occlusion. most guys here who just say bimax never went through the procedure or even walked into a maxfac office.

you are more realistic and thus accidentally more knowledgeable them 90% of niggas on this thread

genio + jaw implants. u dont look like u have a bad occlusion. most guys here who just say bimax never went through the procedure or even walked into a maxfac office.
I should consult it with a plastic surgeon, cause when they told me I needed bimax+implants after I almost had a panic attack that would be like 80k for everything

• +1
i think you need bsso and genio for taller chin no need for lefort 1.

• +1
why genio and not a chin implant? What's the difference?

I should consult it with a plastic surgeon, cause when they told me I needed bimax+implants after I almost had a panic attack that would be like 80k for everything
in brasil u can get bimax for less them 8k

chin implant is terrible. bone erosion, no hyoid changes, deformed mental fold etc
why genio and not a chin implant? What's the difference?

small chin

Inward gonions = death sentence. Sorry bro. Also, good gonial angle.

in brasil u can get bimax for less them 8k
Wait your brazilian bro? We exchanged pms a while back, remember?

Não sabia que eras brasileiro lol. Sou tuga

• +1