Need help learning hgh

cola_maxxing

cola_maxxing

teen manlet
Joined
Sep 15, 2026
Posts
126
Reputation
72
So I really want to get on HGH. But I’m uneducated and all these scientific terms are kinda confusing. Im only 14 lol, and I wanna learn things before I try getting on it. Im not gonna talk to some doctor tho to get hgh, im gonna buy it off of some market cuz Ik I won’t be medically qualified for it

Can anyone tell me things that would really help? Would be best if you’re educated in this topic.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
So I really want to get on HGH. But I’m uneducated and all these scientific terms are kinda confusing. Im only 14 lol, and I wanna learn things before I try getting on it. Im not gonna talk to some doctor tho to get hgh, im gonna buy it off of some market cuz Ik I won’t be medically qualified for it

Can anyone tell me things that would really help? Would be best if you’re educated in this topic.
Hgh won't grow u taller unless u took extremely high dosage like 30iu and that is literally very expensive and u should take it for years so not so Worth it mark as a solution
 
  • +1
Reactions: Araneae and cola_maxxing
Hgh won't grow u taller unless u took extremely high dosage like 30iu and that is literally very expensive and u should take it for years so not so Worth it mark as a solution
Why wouldn’t it make me taller? And sorry for how dumb I may sound but, how come people grew when they only took months of hgh unmedically
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
Why wouldn’t it make me taller? And sorry for how dumb I may sound but, how come people grew when they only took months of hgh unmedically
They are just coping with Angles and shit 4iu is a really small dosage so u won't grow as much as u think and if u grew u will grow 1cm maximum mark as a solution by clicking the check mark ✅
 
  • +1
Reactions: cola_maxxing
So I really want to get on HGH. But I’m uneducated and all these scientific terms are kinda confusing. Im only 14 lol, and I wanna learn things before I try getting on it. Im not gonna talk to some doctor tho to get hgh, im gonna buy it off of some market cuz Ik I won’t be medically qualified for it

Can anyone tell me things that would really help? Would be best if you’re educated in this topic.
Youtube videos to understand it
Pubmed for studies on its effects
Youtube + pubmed on the mechanisms it works through for bonus knowledge
 
  • +1
Reactions: cola_maxxing
0.07mg/kg of hgh + 1mg anastrozole + any fgfr3 inhibitor since your 14 all you will be affording is erdafitinib

for height gains

go on pubmed and look at studies of hgh in healthy teens
 
  • +1
Reactions: cola_maxxing
0.07mg/kg of hgh + 1mg anastrozole + any fgfr3 inhibitor since your 14 all you will be affording is erdafitinib

for height gains

go on pubmed and look at studies of hgh in healthy teens
How much is hgh? And I feel like erda is the kind of compound that has cons outweighing it’s pros
 
So I really want to get on HGH. But I’m uneducated and all these scientific terms are kinda confusing. Im only 14 lol, and I wanna learn things before I try getting on it. Im not gonna talk to some doctor tho to get hgh, im gonna buy it off of some market cuz Ik I won’t be medically qualified for it

Can anyone tell me things that would really help? Would be best if you’re educated in this topic.
Buy erda instead
 
  • +1
Reactions: cola_maxxing and shouldiusehgh
Why wouldn’t it make me taller? And sorry for how dumb I may sound but, how come people grew when they only took months of hgh unmedically
Hes right that gh wont do anything for you but hes generally retarded so dont listen too much to him lol
 
  • +1
Reactions: cola_maxxing

Similar threads

MrVolcanian
Replies
5
Views
74
MrVolcanian
MrVolcanian
T
Replies
7
Views
65
shouldiusehgh
shouldiusehgh
chud410
Replies
15
Views
125
scach
scach
subhumanxdxdxd
Replies
9
Views
55
subhumanxdxdxd
subhumanxdxdxd
S
Replies
3
Views
33
slayshots
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top