Need help looksmaxxing

D

Deleted member 46145

Iron
Honestly i’m very new to all this and want help with the whole lot, open to anything basically i’ve seen a lot of threads on SARMs and ect

Already moneymaxxed

17M 5’11 barefoot, 62kg (still growing i’ve been told)

Wanting to bulk, heightmax and dickmax 💀
Obviously also want to become better looking

I’ll include a photo of me and a gym pic, barely go to the gym definitely need to go more, may aswell rate me while your at it (ik i have a big fat nose 😂)
IMG 2483
IMG 2480
IMG 2485

Honestly i’m very new to all this and want help with the whole lot, open to anything basically i’ve seen a lot of threads on SARMs and ect

Already moneymaxxed

17M 5’11 barefoot, 62kg (still growing i’ve been told)

Wanting to bulk, heightmax and dickmax 💀
Obviously also want to become better looking

I’ll include a photo of me and a gym pic, barely go to the gym definitely need to go more, may aswell rate me while your at it (ik i have a big fat nose 😂)
View attachment 2489443View attachment 2489444View attachment 2489447
dam thats a big nose

dam thats a big nose
🤣🤣 it’s so weird cause i’ve always thought i had a big nose but everyone irl just says its not that big no im confused now

🤣🤣 it’s so weird cause i’ve always thought i had a big nose but everyone irl just says its not that big no im confused now
they're just saying that so you don't feel insecure, but imo its a massive failo for your face

• +1
Reactions: MaxxApeal and Deleted member 6128
Rhino
They're virtue signalling. Get rhino

rhino right away, manlet as well so you need hgh ASAP before your growth plates close.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I had never seen anyone with the nose as wide as the chin. Anyway very decent base man.

what do you want them to say? Try asking an autist or a little kid.

L arab genetics, but cheers though

I didn’t say it as a necessarily bad thing for the nose though. The only thing is that it makes your chin look narrower than it is, and it is already narrow on its own.

what do you want them to say? Try asking an autist or a little kid.
eh my friends just didn’t necessarily think t was that big cause one of our mates noses is bigger 😂