need help. not sure what really happened from HGH

56and3psl

Silver
Hey so turns out i might have a pituitary adenoma as a result from GHRH secro CJC 1295 dac or it was HGH but im not sure yet. My theory now is CJC DAC 1295 was what caused the growth in combination with ghrp6 and alpha gpc and hgh only exaggerated it further. I think i must have took too much cjc and i was sensitive to GHRH and cjc had a very long half life in me since i took a lot and was probably still in my body when i started another GH cycle.. and ended up causing pituitary hyperplasia which grew my face. And the reason why it grew my face so quickly and fast was literally because i had pituitary hyperplasia from excess GHRH and dna damage, and then i injected hgh. I have an MRI soon scheduled. check this out tho, is it possible to even go back to the PSL i had without surgery..? last pic is me now. note these pics are 8 months apart so this isnt aging.in fact im literally on GH in the first pic and bloated, that was just before i started cjc 1295 dac cycle and was only on gh for 2 months with ai. so i look normal there.
IMG 6534
IMG 7004
IMG 7160
<—— me now i know i have to get rhino now for the nose growth. anything else that could potentially help? the cheekbone widening and chin growth is permanent.

• So Sad
Reactions: john788
are you sure its not mostly water retention? your ears did not seem to change much

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
are you sure its not mostly water retention? your ears did not seem to change much
i’m not even sure man but i’m really worried for my life at this point g. i wonder if it’s still growing my face and i have pituitary hyperplasia… look my lips didn’t change at all too or ears but that varies between individuals. i’m getting an MRI next saturday

holy shit, how did you descend that much. would say the biggest issue is your eye area. you can fix the rest by just taking up a good skincare routine and taking beta carotene to get your skin tone back

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and nofap
holy shit, how did you descend that much. would say the biggest issue is your eye area. you can fix the rest by just taking up a good skincare routine and taking beta carotene to get your skin tone back
bro. hgh and ai man, grew my face and shit. what the fuck dude. i don’t even think getting my natural skin tone or skin would fix this.

got acromegaly man.

wait bro look my ears did grow, last pic they are more flared out then both of the previous ones. Damn.

bro. hgh and ai man, grew my face and shit. what the fuck dude. i don’t even think getting my natural skin tone or skin would fix this.
got acromegaly man.
ah, yeah i don’t think it’s possible to go back to your previous state but hardmaxxing your eye area with implants/grafts as well as canthoplasty, on top of improving your skin would definitely help you ascend a little bit

@n9wiff is it just bloat mostly? what happened to my eyes man.

ah, yeah i don’t think it’s possible to go back to your previous state but hardmaxxing your eye area with implants/grafts as well as canthoplasty, on top of improving your skin would definitely help you ascend a little bit
this fucking sucks man. i can’t get surgery right now. i went from higher MTN to legit LTN.

@Gaygymmaxx is it water retention, bone changes don’t go back to normal in acromegaly right..? @Orc @BrahminBoss

this fucking sucks man. i can’t get surgery right now. i went from higher MTN to legit LTN.
i’d say you were htn before. another thing could also be problems with water retention.

fuck bro.

i don’t even know man. i was jus tryna get taller and i deadass just fucked my whole life up.
well, did you at least gain any height growth? how long were you on it for

Did you at least grow?

well, did you at least gain any height growth? how long were you on it for
no man i didn’t gain shit and it was only
8 months i was consistent with a stack. all it took was 8 months to fuck myself g

Did you at least grow?
no bro i didn’t grow shit nothing at all fucking nothing i hope people stop parroting this stupid fucking heightmaxxing shit on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, john788 and STUPIDREFEREES
How many IUs of HGH were you taking and for how long? Visit a doctor or endocrinologist. They’re not going to call the police on you, if you legitimately fucked yourself up you need to speak with a medical professional.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
How many IUs of HGH were you taking and for how long?
i didn’t even take that much g majority of it was peptides and max i did was 8 months consistently

i didn’t even take that much g majority of it was peptides and max i did was 8 months consistently
JFL do you even know how much you took? Say your dosages per day/week.

100 percent water retention. Your bones did not change. Probably descended from being stressed.

no man i didn’t gain shit and it was only
8 months i was consistent with a stack. all it took was 8 months to fuck myself g
damn, yeah hgh’s a 50/50 thing

100 percent water retention. Your bones did not change. Probably descended from being stressed.
how is it water retention i haven’t rly gained any weight and i’ve been off stuff for 4 months… dawg im going crazy

how is it water retention i haven’t rly gained any weight and i’ve been off stuff for 4 months… dawg im going crazy
Have you had scans done yet ?

Hey so turns out i might have a pituitary adenoma as a result from GHRH secro CJC 1295 dac or it was HGH but im not sure yet. My theory now is CJC DAC 1295 was what caused the growth in combination with ghrp6 and alpha gpc and hgh only exaggerated it further. I think i must have took too much cjc and i was sensitive to GHRH and cjc had a very long half life in me since i took a lot and was probably still in my body when i started another GH cycle.. and ended up causing pituitary hyperplasia which grew my face. And the reason why it grew my face so quickly and fast was literally because i had pituitary hyperplasia from excess GHRH and dna damage, and then i injected hgh. I have an MRI soon scheduled. check this out tho, is it possible to even go back to the PSL i had without surgery..? last pic is me now. note these pics are 8 months apart so this isnt aging.in fact im literally on GH in the first pic and bloated, that was just before i started cjc 1295 dac cycle and was only on gh for 2 months with ai. so i look normal there.View attachment 2942063View attachment 2942062View attachment 2942065<—— me now i know i have to get rhino now for the nose growth. anything else that could potentially help? the cheekbone widening and chin growth is permanent.
descended from high htn to low mtn brutal

descended from high htn to low mtn brutal
was never really high HTN. Low htn maybe. but otherwise is it even possible to get back man.

Hey so turns out i might have a pituitary adenoma as a result from GHRH secro CJC 1295 dac or it was HGH but im not sure yet. My theory now is CJC DAC 1295 was what caused the growth in combination with ghrp6 and alpha gpc and hgh only exaggerated it further. I think i must have took too much cjc and i was sensitive to GHRH and cjc had a very long half life in me since i took a lot and was probably still in my body when i started another GH cycle.. and ended up causing pituitary hyperplasia which grew my face. And the reason why it grew my face so quickly and fast was literally because i had pituitary hyperplasia from excess GHRH and dna damage, and then i injected hgh. I have an MRI soon scheduled. check this out tho, is it possible to even go back to the PSL i had without surgery..? last pic is me now. note these pics are 8 months apart so this isnt aging.in fact im literally on GH in the first pic and bloated, that was just before i started cjc 1295 dac cycle and was only on gh for 2 months with ai. so i look normal there.View attachment 2942063View attachment 2942062View attachment 2942065<—— me now i know i have to get rhino now for the nose growth. anything else that could potentially help? the cheekbone widening and chin growth is permanent.
Nose will never go back to original size, get off hgh which will reduce water retention etc making the nose smaller. Try debloat and shit for your nose to make it even smaller.
Edit: Know a guy that took gh too said his nose never got back to normal

Heightmaxxers
Take notes
These hormones are not something you just casually fuck around with

• +1
Reactions: john788 and STUPIDREFEREES
Your nose seems a bit grown I don't see much change other than seeming bloat

Nose will never go back to original size, get off hgh which will reduce water retention etc making the nose smaller. Try debloat and shit for your nose to make it even smaller.
Edit: Know a guy that took gh too said his nose never got back to normal
been off hgh for 4 months :(

• +1
Reactions: john788
Only 5? Where you at least taking breaks to get your sensitivity back up and stuff the guy ik was taking 6-7
dude idk why this shit happened g i’m commiting suicide

dude idk why this shit happened g i’m commiting suicide
It’s fine bro, ill ask my mate abt it more but for him his nose is only slightly bigger and not as fucked as yours, he took more gh so I reckon it was worse for him

It’s fine bro, ill ask my mate abt it more but for him his nose is only slightly bigger and not as fucked as yours, he took more gh so I reckon it was worse for him
nigga shit turned me into a goblin

been off hgh for 4 months :(
if u gained fat, lose it and debloat as well. if nose is still big, then hgh actually grew ur nose, it wasnt water retention. u will have to do rhino

if u gained fat, lose it and debloat as well. if nose is still big, then hgh actually grew ur nose, it wasnt water retention. u will have to do rhino
not worried abt the nose look at the pics HGH clearly grew other parts of my face weirdly

not worried abt the nose look at the pics HGH clearly grew other parts of my face weirdly
where did u get ur hgh from also how much did u inject