Need help optimizing diet and stack

quo

quo

Iron
Tryna get the upper-hand on that Bryan Johnson fool cause I know his diet is already lacking massively. JFL prioritizing longevity while being vegan :ROFLMAO: Plus Chuando Tan mogs anyways. Tryna look mint when I'm in my 400s. What are the best foods I can be eating to optimize my looks, longevity, and health? How can I avoid foods that cause cell damage and contain anti-nutrients.

Currently everyday my diet is looking something like this;

{before every meal I also drink 3tbsp of apple cider vinegar mixed with water. also no water during meals but I drink 2-3 cups of water afterwards}

Breakfast: 16floz of egg whites (2 cups worth - about 50grams of protein in this) I cook it in a stainless steel pan with 1 spoonful of coconut oil

I also eat my stack at this time: (Ashwagandha - 500mg, Garlic Extract - 1000mg, Turmeric - 1350mg, Vitamin D -15mcg 600IU, Calcium - 1000mg, Magnesium - 400mg, Zinc - 25mg, Fish Oil - 1200mg(might switch to cod liver oil soon heard its better)
Also most of these are taken in capsule or softgel form with a couple being caplets/pill but I'm concerned maybe about a more optimal way to consume these supplements [NOT FROM FOOD]

Brunch; 1 cup of dark roast black coffee (I know its not optimal but abusing caffeine appetite suppressor 4 leanmaxx)

Sometimes before or after the gym (I go during this time) I consume 3 scoops of whey protein (70g protein) and 1 scoop of collagen powder (10g protein)
Also in the gym I drink 4-5 cups worth of water.

Lunch: Typically nothing. Probably need to incorporate something here like potatoes or something along those lines to keep blood glucose levels more stable and even.

Dinner: 200g of chicken wings with bone in (I get them for free from work) definitely want some more suggestions here with beef examples like liver or what types of fish I should consume (should I even be eating fish?)

After Dinner: Around an hour after dinner I consume the Protein Shake combo I mentioned earlier( 3 scoops whey + 1 scoop collagen). Thinking of switching to a casein based protein source as its more optimal to consume closer to sleep time.

Snacks: WTF is a snack :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Fr tho if I'm hungry I'll just drink some water or pop in some Trident cinnamon gum (which I already chew constantly especially after meals)

And that does it for the basic daily formula I been going with. Obviously I stray from it due to weak ass willpower or circumstances but that will all be sorted out in due time.
As for a list of good foods to eat without any downsides the list I've got going right now is as follows:

Eggs
Egg Whites (I lean towards these over just pure eggs but I heard the yolks got some good nutrients but... hurrdurr cholesterol)
Coconut Oil (Honestly I'm confused AF on what are the best oils and fats to use)
Olive Oil
Avocado Oil
Potatoes
Sweet Potatoes
Tomatoes
Garlic
Onion
Broccoli + Cauliflower (Heard these may not be optimal)
Watermelon
Cucumber
Blueberries + bananas (confused in general on the best way to consume fruits and berries as they definitely contain higher amounts of toxins)
Beef
Chicken
Fish (Not sure which is the best types to consume)

Also not sure what the best way to consume all of these are in terms of cooking them. Pan fry? Raw? Boil? Fermented?

Lmk what I should add and implement.

Calcium - 1000mg, Magnesium - 400mg
Calcium supplement is not needed.
What type of magnesium is it?
what types of fish I should consume (should I even be eating fish?)
Oysters, mussels for shellfish, and sardines, mackerel, herring and wild caught salmon for finding, also cod liver is a good addition.

just eat fatty meat and drink clean water

Bro will eat fucking chips and chocolate and drink soda but won’t eat the fucking yellow part of the egg, just because it’s cholesterol MOTHER FUCKER ITS THE GOOD KIND YOU STUPID JEWISH FUCK