Need help Urgently

shalomnigga

shalomnigga

Diamond
Taking this Latina jb on a date this Tuesday and need to look my best before then also btw wtf do u talk to women about irl I feel like i would just bore her also im same as height with lifts I think giga brutal

Also wtf does it mean when they don’t ask questions about u cause I can tell she likes me but wtf is wrong with her she didn’t even ask where I worked just what I did like wtf btw I’m 17.5 and she just turned 15🔥🔥

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman
First off, focus on being yourself rather than trying to impress with your appearance alone. Confidence, kindness, and genuine interest go a long way. As for conversation topics, try to find common ground. Ask about her interests, hobbies, or favorite activities. Show curiosity and actively listen to what she has to say. Avoid controversial or sensitive topics unless you're both comfortable discussing them. Remember, it's not about being perfect; it's about connecting and enjoying each other's company. And don't worry about your height—confidence and personality matter much more than physical attributes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, shalomnigga, try2beme and 1 other person
First off, focus on being yourself rather than trying to impress with your appearance alone. Confidence, kindness, and genuine interest go a long way. As for conversation topics, try to find common ground. Ask about her interests, hobbies, or favorite activities. Show curiosity and actively listen to what she has to say. Avoid controversial or sensitive topics unless you're both comfortable discussing them. Remember, it's not about being perfect; it's about connecting and enjoying each other's company. And don't worry about your height—confidence and personality matter much more than physical attributes.
Is this a chatgpt response bro wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Autismcel and N1666
Also wtf does it mean when they don’t ask questions about u cause I can tell she likes me but wtf is wrong with her she didn’t even ask where I worked just what I did like wtf btw I’m 17.5 and she just turned 15🔥🔥
Bump

As you prepare for your date, remember, it's your personality and confidence that will truly shine. Your inner qualities will leave a lasting impression far beyond your physical appearance. Embrace who you are and let your authenticity captivate your date. Show kindness, empathy, and warmth, and you'll create a genuine connection. Believe in yourself, acknowledge your strengths, and be resilient in any situation. Your date will be drawn to your genuine charm and the richness of your character. Ultimately, it's your inner beauty that will make the strongest impact and pave the way for a meaningful connection.

As you prepare for your date, remember, it's your personality and confidence that will truly shine. Your inner qualities will leave a lasting impression far beyond your physical appearance. Embrace who you are and let your authenticity captivate your date. Show kindness, empathy, and warmth, and you'll create a genuine connection. Believe in yourself, acknowledge your strengths, and be resilient in any situation. Your date will be drawn to your genuine charm and the richness of your character. Ultimately, it's your inner beauty that will make the strongest impact and pave the way for a meaningful connection.
Bro please I can’t fumble ts actually I need good advice not no blue pill 😭

Bro please I can’t fumble ts actually I need good advice not no blue pill 😭
Nah deadass only your looks will matter

I've never been on a date (like 90% of this forum) so

Dress your best and try to look as good as possible, and wear good fragrance

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Your ass is going to jail nigga

Your ass is going to jail nigga
Cope boyo as a junior all the hot girls been used up already wtf would I turn down a hot ass Latina just cause she’s a lil younger than me fucking age cuck