Need help w tretinoin guys

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
How can you use it with minimal irritation for the first time
About to order 0,025%
I also have spf 50 do I even need that

so first wash your face with cleanser and then moisturize or just apply the retin a and leave it like that
Or should I do it before bed

wash face, let face dry, apply retin a, let that dry, apply moisturizer. Takes 15min

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sigmamale, Deleted member 10524 and Htobrother
How can you use it with minimal irritation for the first time
About to order 0,025%
I also have spf 50 do I even need that

so first wash your face with cleanser and then moisturize or just apply the retin a and leave it like that
Or should I do it before bed
wash face, let face dry, apply retin a, let that dry, apply moisturizer. Takes 15min
Give ~5 minutes of drying before and after Retin a to maximise absorption btw

Also, apply as seen below to minimise irritation. The Retin A will spread into those sensitive areas anyway, you don't need to apply there.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Acnno and Htobrother

Also, apply as seen below to minimise irritation. The Retin A will spread into those sensitive areas anyway, you don't need to apply there.
View attachment 1091164

jfl I put it everywhere and got insane snowflaking the first few times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Acnno
Don’t use it if you have acne/acne scarring genetics

• Hmm...
Reactions: Acnno and lejend
Don’t use it if you have acne/acne scarring genetics
Confused I just get a pimple here and there sometimes and just want better skin quality

Confused I just get a pimple here and there sometimes and just want better skin quality
You’re fine. Tretinoin is peer reviewed and it works. In my subjective experience, however, it caused a breakout that led to dented scars. Sucks for me, I guess

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Htobrother
You’re fine. Tretinoin is peer reviewed and it works. In my subjective experience, however, it caused a breakout that led to dented scars. Sucks for me, I guess
How much did you use , you probably underrated it and used too much the first time

you should use very small amount and see and slowly build up maybe skip one day till skin adapts

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and ReignsChad
How much did you use , you probably underrated it and used too much the first time

you should use very small amount and see and slowly build up
Cope, my skin is extremely sensitive, so I know all the ins and outs, dos and donts. Unfortunately for me, it’s just bad genetics

Cope, my skin is extremely sensitive, so I know all the ins and outs, dos and donts. Unfortunately for me, it’s just bad genetics
Tbh my skin is very sensitive too , and usually dry If not properly moisturized we are the same I guess
So should I give it a try ?
about to order for expresspct 15x 0,025

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad
Tbh my skin is very sensitive too , and usually dry If not properly moisturized we are the same I guess
So should I give it a try ?
Yea, go for it. Only avoid it if you are predisposed to dented acne scarring

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
nah an initial purge is expected, tret is long term (rest of your life). COPE!

• +1
Yea, go for it. Only avoid it if you are predisposed to dented acne scarring
Thx bro just don’t want to waiste money and time and be disappointed in the end that’s why I’m asking experiencedcels

• +1

View attachment 1091164
Stop coping

Where did you buy it?