Need help with asymmetry falio (High IQ Needed)

luciferalex11

luciferalex11

Iron
So I came across this video and have the same asymmetry as this guy. But I’m autistic and idk wtf he’s talking about and how he fixed it. Can anyone help?

I came across his videos too, it’s hard to understand him well Imo he doesn’t convey information very well

I came across his videos too, it’s hard to understand him well Imo he doesn’t convey information very well
Dam you got any idea on what to even go about his type of asymmetry?

all i got is this:
my own thread. my best advice would be to talk to a scoliosis pt, a pt whose gone to scoliosis school. you can call a clinic and ask if there is a person who deals with stuff like this

all i got is this:
my own thread. my best advice would be to talk to a scoliosis pt, a pt whose gone to scoliosis school. you can call a clinic and ask if there is a person who deals with stuff like this
Thanks for the thread and great job, it really does sound like the first three like neck tilt neurological preference and possibly scoliosis. But have you heard of NCR? That might help I’ve heard since it could just be sphenoid tilt and NCR might be able move the sphenoid into place. What are your thoughts?

not sure what ncr is. i would talk to a facial cranial doctor about this. I would like to as well but my parents arent on board with me doing this stuff

not sure what ncr is. i would talk to a facial cranial doctor about this. I would like to as well but my parents arent on board with me doing this stuff
NCR is Neurocranial Restructuring which they stick a balloon in your nose and use pressure to move the sphenoid bone back into place. Some say cope some say it works but I mean what do you have to lose really? Also I wanted to ask, is there a possible way to fix the head tilt asymmetry? Like in your case do you think it’ll be fixable?

NCR is Neurocranial Restructuring which they stick a balloon in your nose and use pressure to move the sphenoid bone back into place. Some say cope some say it works but I mean what do you have to lose really? Also I wanted to ask, is there a possible way to fix the head tilt asymmetry? Like in your case do you think it’ll be fixable?
not sure. only thing i can do is figure out EXACTLY whats going on and try to treat it in the ways I can.
facial surgery could work but its a whole cranial issue so prob not

me fr

you got a picture of what you look like with the sphenoid tilt?
you could also talk to @Dastan about this stuff too

not sure. only thing i can do is figure out EXACTLY whats going on and try to treat it in the ways I can.
facial surgery could work but its a whole cranial issue so prob not
View attachment 3263579
me fr
Tbh I might be coping but this is more muscle and postural than skeletal no? Like our bones have grown normally just the head tilt made the left more dominant so wouldn’t fixing the tilt and loosening the muscles make it symmetrical?

you got a picture of what you look like with the sphenoid tilt?
you could also talk to @Dastan about this stuff too
Sure. Do you see like the left ear higher than the other as well as the left eyebrow, left eye, left cheeckbone is higher and left side all round more developed and if I check my shoulders, my right is higher than the left and I do have a pelvic tilt so I’m not sure what to do about that, but this sounds like sphenoid tilt so maybe NCR and fixing the pelvic and head tilts would help?

Attachments

• IMG_9793.jpeg
    IMG_9793.jpeg
    496.6 KB · Views: 0
Tbh I might be coping but this is more muscle and postural than skeletal no? Like our bones have grown normally just the head tilt made the left more dominant so wouldn’t fixing the tilt and loosening the muscles make it symmetrical?
possibly like i said im not sure. this area of conversation doesnt have a lot of reliable studies or much studies available

Sure. Do you see like the left ear higher than the other as well as the left eyebrow, left eye, left cheeckbone is higher and left side all round more developed and if I check my shoulders, my right is higher than the left and I do have a pelvic tilt so I’m not sure what to do about that, but this sounds like sphenoid tilt so maybe NCR and fixing the pelvic and head tilts would help?
uncanny look with the black eyes but ok. i mean assuming your eyes are ok you honestly look great, no recession just asymmetry. recession or just bad looking elements or severe asymmetry is when it looks strange/off-putting/bad. this is just slightly off, but not bad looking elements or severe asymmetry.
look ay my photos in my thread. my right side is recessed, that is a problem not necessarily some asymmetry. if i was asymmetric and looking great then it wouldn't be a issue, unless the asymmetry was severe. like brad cooper.

i would just fix up your hair bangs look a little washed.
head tilts can apparently be dangerous as it can cause more curvature
like ive said my best advice would be to talk to medical professionals and do the research you can. check if you have any of the the things on the thread I made and if you do take the proper precautions as possible to treat it.