NEED HELP WITH FIRST CYCLE GTFIH

6'2 HTN

6'2 HTN

Iron
Joined
Sep 6, 2026
Posts
30
Reputation
5
I need to know how many viles I need to buy for a 12 week cycle with 250mg test and how much I should be extracting in syringes. been trying my hardest to find answers, but most of it is censored. PLEASE HELP!!!
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop and dnr.niglet
If you dont know urself then dont hop on
Simple answer
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop
did you even bother doing an ounce of research bro?

im genuinely curious
 
I need to know how many viles I need to buy for a 12 week cycle with 250mg test and how much I should be extracting in syringes. been trying my hardest to find answers, but most of it is censored. PLEASE HELP!!!
Well if you’re above room temp iq it should be easy to know. 300mg/ml test mix = roughly 0.85 ml a week split into 2 injections a week. Sanitise injection spot with alcohol wipe and use 1-1.5 inch injection needle based on how fat you are
 

Similar threads

Geoff2024
Replies
22
Views
72
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
V3xo
Replies
10
Views
53
RoidKid
RoidKid
Kasonb124
Replies
1
Views
11
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
Geoff2024
Replies
25
Views
99
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
BraveCake
Replies
2
Views
29
BraveCake
BraveCake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top